Project Activation Code 2013 Standard Version With A Project
Introduction of Products:
Project Activation Code 2013 Standard is a project management
software, part of the 2013 Office release (but not included in the
Office suite), its purpose is to help you develop a project plan,
track the progress of your company and manage your budget. After
the 2010 release, Project didn’t leave much space for competition,
and that was sealed with their next 2013 Project. Project 2013 was
released as usual in two editions, one for the common user -
Project 2013 Standard, and one for the more advanced project
managers - Project Activation Code 2013 Professional. We here will
be discussing some of the differences between those two and mainly
the features and benefits of the Project 2013 Standard version.
The 2013 Standard version includes almost everything out of its
predecessors but also improves a lot of the previous Project
features, and even add some of its own. Having this product will
give you the amazing abilities to plan, control and run your
projects, even the complex and large ones, with never seen before
ease. All in all this is all designed for your better experience
and so that you can be more productive in the working environment
and become the professional you strife to be!
Not the right Project Activation Code 2016 product you were looking
for? Check out our selection of additional Project software today.
- Work efficiently with the simple, yet Intuitive UI with new
graphical menus which provides tools you require to manage your
- The contextual menu groupings and task-oriented tabs reveal
powerful features, making it easier to get started with your
- Improve your productivity by choosing custom menus, quick access
bars, and setting defaults.
- Save your project either as PDF or X and quickly print, share, or
publish your project information from one location using the new
- The improved Copy and Paste feature in Project Activation Code 2010
makes it fun and easy to share information with other Office ap
while retaining the same formatting.
- Use the auto-complete feature to simplify data entry. The feature
displays a list of previously used values to choose.
- Create an emphasis on your document by using different rich color
options and text formatting to express different ideas.
- The user-controlled scheduling feature allows you to either
schedule tasks manually or automatically with the calculated dates
- Using the Task Inspector, recognize issues and take action early y
solving the problems before they occur.
• Operating System: -Office 2013 32-bit products are supported on
the following Windows operating systems: Windows 10 (32-bit or
64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit) Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)
Windows Server 2012 (64-bit) Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)-Office
2013 64-bit products are only supported on the following Windows
operating systems: Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows
8 (64-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit) Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)*
Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)* Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)*
• CPU: 1GHz or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
• RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit); 2 gigabytes (GB) RAM (64-bit)
• Hard Drive Space: 3.0GB • Additional Requirements: DirectX 10
compatible GPU and a 1024 x 576 or higher resolution monitor