This Cement Fineness Negative Pressure Sieve Analyzer conforms to
the revision and implementation of the National Standard GB1345
"Cement Fineness Test Method 80μm Sieve Analysis Method", which
reduces the influence of human factors in the test process and
improves the test accuracy.
The Sieve Analyzer has features of fast screening speed, high
precision and good reproducibility, wide applicability, it is in
the domestic leading level, and it is a special instrument that
meets the requirements of the new standard dry sieving method of
GB1345 "Cement Fineness Test Method"
The cement fineness negative pressure sieve analyzer is widely used
in cement fineness inspection and cement production control, and it
is also can be used in other powder fineness testing. The sieve
analyzer is a critial instrument for cement quality inspection
stations and cement plants.
|Screening Test Fineness||1mm-0.030mm|
|Screening Analysis Time Automatic Control Range||0-999seconds|
|Working Negative Pressure||4000-6000Pa|
|Working Noise||≤75 db|
III. Working Process
1.Put the test sieve on the sieve analyzer to check the sealing
2.Weigh the sample according to the required quantityand feed it
into the test sieve,and put back the sieve cover;
3.Connect the power plug (note: the plug connection must be
4.Turn on the switch according to the required sieving time, and
the sieve analyzer starts to work;
5.After the automatic shutdown, weigh the sieve residue in the test
sieve to get the sieving result .
1. Maintenance of sieve analyzer
(1) When the sieve analyzer is working, it should be kept in a
horizontal position to avoid external vibration and impact.
(2) After usage, it should be cleaned in time. When cleaning the
shell, it can be wiped with a soft cloth dipped in soapy water, and
gasoline, alcohol, etc. should not be used. In order not to cause
short circuit or leakage, the whole equipment should be kept clean
(3) After using for a period of time, if the rubber sealing ring is
aging or damaged, it should be replaced in time to ensure the
2. Maintenance of test sieve
After usage, the screen should be cleaned to remove the clogging in
time. The clogging can be observed by the screen facing the sun or
light. The specific maintenance methods are as follows:
(1) After each use, use a brush to gently clean the front and back
sides of the screen to remove the accumulated dust in time. And
store the screen in a dry container or plastic bag.
(2) When the screen is clogged, you can place the screen upside
down on the sieve analyzer,put on the screen cover for back
suction, and then gently clean it with a brush, or use a vacuum
(3) When the clogging of the screen is serious, the screen can be
soaked in water for a moment before cleaning.
3. Maintenance of industrial vacuum cleaners:
(1) In addition to being used with the sieve analyzer, the
industrial vacuum cleaner can also be used as cleaning tools for
general vacuuming and cleaning, but it cannot absorb metal chips
which may damage the hose and dust collection bag;
(2) When the dust bag of the industrial vacuum cleaner is damaged,
it should be replaced immediately to prevent dust from entering the
motor and damaging the vacuum cleaner.
(3) When the industrial vacuum cleaner is in use, the air inlet,
air outlet and suction duct must not be blocked.
(4) After long-term use, if motor brush is worn out and cannot be
used, it should be replaced with a new brush of the same
(5) Frequent dust removal and keeping the vacuum bag clean can
prolong the life of the vacuum cleaner.