Direct Factory Price Lab Plate Vulcanizing Press Rubber Sandals
Precautions for the use of vulcanizers
Work to be aware of before use
1. Before use, it is necessary to check whether the three-phase
resistance value is balanced, and check the insulation.
2. Hit the water pressure once before use to see if there is any
leakage in the water pressure plate and whether the pressure test
pump is working normally.
3. Check whether the heat insulation board is damaged or damp, if
so, replace the heat insulation board
4. Check whether the primary and secondary wire plugs are dry.
Otherwise, it is necessary to dry the plug and use the power to
check whether the temperature control box instrument is normal.
Introduction to the structure of the vulcanizer:
1. Structural stability: a special four-column structure is
adopted, the upper seat is reinforced with medium carbon steel, and
the upright column is thickened and hardened to ensure structural
stability and accuracy.
2. System: The high plane pressure equalization correction is
adopted, and the pressure (18mpa) strengthens the nut leveling
device, which can increase the parallelism of the upper and lower
heating plates to 0.05mm.
3. Temperature control system: Adjustable from room temperature to
350°C, using intelligent temperature control to control the
temperature fluctuation range within ±2°C.
4. Operating system: PLC combined with touch screen, whether
debugging or production, can be controlled directly and simply.
5. Operating system: The optimally designed oil circuit and
high-quality oil circuit accessories ensure the smooth operation of
the entire oil circuit system from the principle and accessories.
6. Energy-saving system: The heating plate adopts the deep hole
processing technology, which is closely matched with the heating
pipe to reduce the heat loss during the heat transfer process.
7. The intelligent system can automatically push out the mold,
thereby reducing the labor time of the staff, increasing
efficiency, high output and saving time.
Scope of application:
Children's toys, baby products, kitchen supplies, clothing labels,
equipment seals, etc.