60W Solar Street Light Super Bright Waterproof IP65 Outdoor Solar
Solar Powered Street Light Description:
1. Low energy consumption: Many LED lighting retrofits have been
claimed to dramatically reduce energy use.
2. Long and predictable lifetime: The projected lifetime of LED
street lights is usually 10 to 15 years, two to four times the life
of currently prevalent HPS. (LEDs themselves do not generally fail
or “burn out” in a way comparable to other technologies, and
barring catastrophic failure of other mechanical or electronic
components of the LED fixture, lifetimes are typically set by a
decrease in luminous output of 30%. But the functional lifetime of
an LED fixture is limited by the weakest link; associated drive
electronics are typically projected to last about 50,000 hrs. It is
important to understand that no LED streetlighting products have
been in service long enough to confirm the projections). If
realized in practice, the less frequent need to service or replace
LEDs will mean lower maintenance cost.
3. More accurate color rendering: The color rendering index is the
ability of a light source to correctly reproduce the colors of the
objects in comparison to an ideal light source. Improved color
rendering makes it easier for drivers to recognize objects.
4. Quick turn on and off: Unlike fluorescent and high-intensity
discharge (HID) lamps, such as mercury vapor, metal halide, and
sodium vapor lamps, which take time to heat up once switched on,
LEDs come on with full brightness instantly.
5. Immediate restart: Unlike mercury vapor, metal halide and sodium
vapor lamps (commonly used in street lighting), LEDs do not have a
problem restarting immediately (hot ignition) following a brief
power failure or inadvertent turn off.
6. RoHS compliance: LEDs don't contain mercury or lead, and don't
release poisonous gases if damaged.
7. Less attractive to nocturnal insects: Nocturnal insects are
attracted to ultraviolet light emitted by many conventional light
8. Optically efficient lighting equipment: Other types of street
lights use a reflector to capture the light emitted upwards from
the lamp. Even under the best of conditions, the reflector absorbs
some of the light. Also for fluorescent lamps and other lamps with
phosphor coated bulbs, the bulb itself absorbs some of the light
directed back down by the reflector. The glass cover, called a
refractor, helps project the light down on the street in a desired
pattern but some light is wasted by being directed up to the sky
(light pollution). LED lamp assemblies (panels) can send light in
the desired directions without a reflector.
9. Reduced glare: Directing the light downward onto the roadway
reduces the amount of light that is directed into driver's eyes.
10. Higher light output even at low temperatures: While fluorescent
lights are comparably energy efficient, on average they tend to
have lesser light output at winter temperatures.
Solar Powered Street Light Parameter:
|Warranty(Year)||2-Year||Rated Life||50000 Hours|
|Working Lifetime(Hour)||50000||Solar panel size||352mm*174mm|
|Working Temperature(℃)||-20° - 60°||Beam Angle||360°|
|Color Rendering Index(Ra)||80||Certifications||CE, RoHS, FCC, UL|
|Style||LED Solar Street Llight||Watt||40W|
|Lighting solutions service||Lighting and circuitry design||Output Voltage||6V|
Solar Powered Street Light service:
1. We are the manufacturer of LED lights for 16 years!
2. Provide professional one-to-one service, reply to your email
within 8 hours
3. Provide production progress photos to ensure you understand each
4. Test 24 hours before shipment
5. Normal sample delivery time within 3 days.