Home > Tableware >

Pony / Bristle Hair Round Head Professional Artist Paint Brush Set

Categories Artist Paint Brushes Set
Brand Name: Sinowell
Model Number: 42
Certification: ISO 9001
Place of Origin: Jiangsu,China
MOQ: 5000 sets
Price: Negotiation
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union
Supply Ability: 3000000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Delivery Time: 7-10 wording days
Packaging Details: Plastic bag, Wooden box, or as your requirements
Product Name: Artist painting brushes sets
Handle Material: plastic
Ferrule: white aluminum ferrule
Hair Material: pony / bristle hair
Size: as picture
Handle color: colorful
  • Product Details
  • Company Profile

Pony / Bristle Hair Round Head Professional Artist Paint Brush Set

Pony / Bristle Hair Original Color Round Head Artist Paint Brush Set

General description
ART BRUSHES: The brushes are in different size and shapes,different shapes meet you different needs,For art and painting
Brush Set provides brushes of different shapes and sizes to achieve the best effect of painting. The brush is made of nylon material and wooden handle, with fine workmanship and strong elasticity, making each brush bristle strong and durable.
All-purposed Brushes Sets: The multi-purposed brushes are ideal for Watercolor, Oil, Gouache, Acrylic Painting, Body, Nail, Face Painting, Miniature, Model, Ceramic, Craft Art Painting, etc.
Size: Each acrylic artist paint brush set contains 10 sizes: 2/0 1 2 3 5 2 4 6 8 5/8. Length of each painting brushes :16.5cm~18.5cm (6.5~7.3 inches)
Professional paint brushes can cover all your needs.Very suitable for artists, students, teens, kids and painters of all levels. Wonderful gift idea for your friends and families that enjoy painting!


1. Artist Brush Quick Details:

Product nameArtist brush set
Product Model42
Hair Materialpony / bristle hair
Hair Colororiginal color
Handle Materialplastic
Handle Colorcolorful
Head Shaperound / flat shape
Handle Size

as picture

Ferrule material

white aluminum ferrule

OEM or ODMAvailable
PackingOPP Bag
Logo printingNeutral or customized
MOQ5000 sets



2. Brief data

MOQ:

5000 sets

Handle Color:Each color is available
Handle LOGO:Your logo will be available
Packing:According to your needs
Delivery Time:20--35 days after 30% deposit
Payment Term:30% as the deposit and the rest 70% before shipment
Shipping:Express delivery or ocean delivery


This artist brush set has 10pcs original color pony/bristle hair brush with white aluminum ferrule and colorful wood handle.


FAQ

Q1. Why choose us?
A1: Our factry is one of the top professional paint brushes manufacturers in YangZhou Jiang Su China,Our factory also beginning mechanization replace artificial, so to speed up the production speed, shorten the production time, colleagues increased the production, hope to realize full automation in the future.

Q2. What kind of brush do we supply?
A2: We can supply Oil ,watercolor, gouache,acrylic paint brushes.


Q3. Do we allow samples?
A3: Yes, If we have the sample in stock.we will provide free sample to you!

Q4. What is your Minimum order quantity?
A4: Different product has different MOQ,pls email us,thank you.

Q5. Could you send me all your catalogues and price list?

A5: As we have more than hundreds products,it is really too hard for us to send you all our catalogue and price list for you.Pls let us know the items.size and packages which you are interested in ,so we can offer you quotation with best price.






























Cheap Pony / Bristle Hair Round Head Professional Artist Paint Brush Set for sale
Send your message to this supplier
 
*From:
*To: YANGZHOU SINOWELL INDUSTRIAL CO.,LTD
*Subject:
*Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
 
You may also be interested in :
Inquiry Cart 0
  • Haven't found right suppliers
  • Our buyer assistants can help you find the most suitable, 100% reliable suppliers from China.
  • And this service is free of charge.
  • we have buyer assistants who speak English, French, Spanish......and we are ready to help you anytime!
  • Submit Buying Request
    Contact Us Quickly