Home > Pet Products >

Oval Head Nylon Hair Black Aluminum Ferrule Artist Brush Set

Categories Artist Paint Brushes Set
Brand Name: Sinowell
Model Number: 36
Certification: ISO 9001
Place of Origin: Jiangsu,China
MOQ: 5000 sets
Price: Negotiation
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union
Supply Ability: 3000000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Delivery Time: 7-10 wording days
Packaging Details: Plastic bag, Wooden box, or as your requirements
Product Name: Nylon hair Artist painting brushes sets
Handle Material: Wooden material
Ferrule: black aluminum ferrule
Hair Material: nylon hair
Size: 1/8# 1/2# 5/8# 3/8# 1/4#
Handle color: black and red color
  • Product Details
  • Company Profile

Oval Head Nylon Hair Black Aluminum Ferrule Artist Brush Set

Oval Head Nylon Hair Black Aluminum Ferrule Artist Paint Brush Set

General description

Nice combination of professional paint brushes is perfect for multi-purposed painting, which can cover all your needs. Works well with acrylic, watercolor, oil, gouache paints, enamel, cel-vinyl, wood, glass, rock, leather, gesso, ceramic, etc. Great for wildlife, botanical, portraiture, doll, illustrations, miniature, model ships and airplanes, fine work, acrylic painting, body, nail, face painting, art class, DIY crafts art painting.

1. Artist Brush Quick Details:

Product nameArtist brush set
Product Model36
Hair Materialnylon hair
Hair Colortwo colors
Handle MaterialLong Brich wooden
Handle Colorblack and red color
Head Shapeoval shape
Handle Size

1/8# 1/2# 5/8# 3/8# 1/4#

Ferrule material

black aluminum ferrule

OEM or ODMAvailable
PackingOPP Bag
Logo printingNeutral or customized
MOQ5000 sets

2. Brief data


5000 sets

Handle Color:Each color is available
Handle LOGO:Your logo will be available
Packing:According to your needs
Delivery Time:20--35 days after 30% deposit
Payment Term:30% as the deposit and the rest 70% before shipment
Shipping:Express delivery or ocean delivery

This artist brush set has 5pcs two colors nylon hair brush with black aluminum ferrule and black and red color wood handle.


Q1. Why choose us?
A1: Our factry is one of the top professional paint brushes manufacturers in YangZhou Jiang Su China,Our factory also beginning mechanization replace artificial, so to speed up the production speed, shorten the production time, colleagues increased the production, hope to realize full automation in the future.

Q2. What kind of brush do we supply?
A2: We can supply Oil ,watercolor, gouache,acrylic paint brushes.

Q3. Do we allow samples?
A3: Yes, If we have the sample in stock.we will provide free sample to you!

Q4. What is your Minimum order quantity?
A4: Different product has different MOQ,pls email us,thank you.

Q5. Could you send me all your catalogues and price list?

A5: As we have more than hundreds products,it is really too hard for us to send you all our catalogue and price list for you.Pls let us know the items.size and packages which you are interested in ,so we can offer you quotation with best price.

Cheap Oval Head Nylon Hair Black Aluminum Ferrule Artist Brush Set for sale
Send your message to this supplier
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
You may also be interested in :
Inquiry Cart 0
  • Haven't found right suppliers
  • Our buyer assistants can help you find the most suitable, 100% reliable suppliers from China.
  • And this service is free of charge.
  • we have buyer assistants who speak English, French, Spanish......and we are ready to help you anytime!
  • Submit Buying Request
    Contact Us Quickly