Popular Marine Single Arm Slewing Davit Crane For Fast Rescue Boat
* The Single Arm Slewing Davit is a free-standing, deck-mounted
davit consisting of a davit arm, column and electric winch
* Manual slewing type and hydraulic slewing type are both available
* Easy to operate
* For the hydraulic slewing type davit, slewing out the fully
manned rescue boat from its stowed position into launch position is
done by means of the accumulated power obtained from a
self-contained hydraulic power pack unit.
* Other sizes/dimensions available on request
Basic specification for enquiry:
* Required lifting capacity
* Outreach – min / max
* Lifting height
* Lifting speed
* Luffing time
* Self-weight of the davit
* Power pack: (hydraulic, electric, or any other)
* Power source
* Required Classification societies Certificate
To better ensure the safety of your goods, professional,
environmentally friendly, convenient and efficient packaging
services will be provided.
Q: What’s the capacity of your request crane?
A: From 0.5t to 100t.
Q: What’s working radius of your request crane?
A: From 1m to 100m.
Q: Which type of the crane should I choose?
A: Folding boom, knuckle boom, telescopic boom, stiff boom, etc.
Some advices can be offered accordingly.
Q: Can this crane be explosion proof?
A: Sure, any extra function based on your requirement.
Q: Does your crane have safety devices?
A: Of course, all cut off limits and alarms for safety reasons.
Q: How can I install the crane to my vessel?
A: Our service engineers will go to the vessel site for guiding or
ship the crane in whole piece.
Anything else? We will be pleased to answer all your questions and
For more details, please feel free to contact me us.