Monoamine alkaloids Tryptamine CAS. 61-54-1
- Product Description
|Storage||Store in cool and dry places, keep away from strong light.|
|Shelf life||2 years when properly stored|
Tryptamine is an agonist of hTAAR1. It acts as a non-selective
serotonin receptor agonist and serotonin norepinephrine dopamine
release agent (SNDRA). Compared with norepinephrine release, it is
more likely to cause the release of serotonin and dopamine.
Tryptamine has been shown to be a non-competitive inhibitor of
serotonin N-acetyltransferase (SNAT) in mosquitoes. SNAT catalyzes
the anabolism of serotonin to produce N-acetylserotonin, another
neuromodulator (especially the neurotrophic factor produced by TrkB
anxiety disorder) and the immediate precursor of melatonin.
Tryptamine is rapidly metabolized by MAO-A and MAO-B, so the
half-life in the body is very short.
1. Organic intermediates, biochemical reagents. Biological and
pharmaceutical intermediates, biological reagents.
2. It is vasoactive; may have neuromodulatory function; it is a
biogenic amine formed by the decarboxylation of tryptophan by the
action of L-aromatic amino acid decarboxylase.
How to order from Senwayer
1. Send inquiry to let us know the product and quantity you need
2. Senwayer Team will provide with quotation
3. Make full payment then Senwayer Team will start to arrange
shipment. (Bank transfer, Bitcoin, USDT)
4. Tracking number usually can be provided in 5 working days after
5. Parcel will arrive you safely.
We speicalize in:
steroid hormone powder
all bodybuilding peptide (GHRP,Ipamorelin, BPC157,Cjc1295)
steroid 10ml injection oils, oral pills
You're welcome to contact me via:
Wuhan Senwayer Century Chemical Co.,Ltd