Custom Printing Educational Toys Flash Cards Words Learning Study
1. Type: Standard Poker Size Cards
2. Number of cards per deck: 54~56; As requested.
3. Customization: Each card can be customized individually both
front and back as required.
If you are the designer, check below “More tips for custom artwork”
for more information.
4. Dimension: 63x88 mm (2.5"×3.5")
5. Print: CMYK or PMS Printing
6. Index: Custom Index
Bridge size playing cards
Bridge sized playing cards are 2.25" x 3.5" in size and are
commonly used in casinos as they are a little slimmer and easier to
handle. We have these cards both in premium qaulity and casino
quality to suit your needs.
Big size playing cards
For those who wish to present their prints in a larger format, our
supersized playing cards can double the size of your ads without
doubling the costs.
Materials for your choice:
1) 300gsm Chinese C2S, cheapest materails with amazing performance,
perfect if you trying to find a balance between materials and
2) 270gsm Chinese greycore/ bluecore, better than C2S, perfect for
AD cards. 3) 310/330gsm German blackcore, best materials for cards
all over the world, tenacity, S, deflection , A-. most expensive.
4) Plastic 0.3~0.32mm is available.
5) Also different materials for box & cards can be chosen for
certain target prices.
Sample: Existing samples - freely provided at any time. Custom samples -
cost to be negotiated
Delivery time: 5-7 days after confirming the design artwork for sample, 7-15 days
after confirming the order or up to your order quantity
Packaging Options: Paper box, plastic box, tin box, cardboard gift box, blister card
box, PU leather pouch, wooden box, etc.
Standard 52-card deck
The deck of 52 French playing cards is the most common deck of
playing cards used today. It includes thirteen ranks of each of the
four French suits: clubs (♣), diamonds (♦), hearts (♥) and spades
(♠), with reversible "court" or face cards. Some modern designs,
however, have done away with reversible face cards.