White powder Inorganic Pigment Rutile Titanium Dioxide/TiO2 for
Compared with the anatase type, the rutile type is composed of two
titanium dioxide molecules and the anatase type is composed of four
titanium dioxide molecules. Therefore, the unit lattice is small
and compact, so it has greater stability. Sex and relative density,
thus having a higher refractive index and dielectric constant and
lower thermal conductivity.
Among the three isomers of titanium dioxide, only the rutile type
is the most stable, and only the rutile type can be obtained by
thermal conversion. Natural brookite is converted to rutile at 650
°C or higher, and anatase can also be converted to rutile at around
- R990 is an rutile titanium dioxide pigment produced by the sulfate
- It has a good dispersity and chalk resistance.
- It is a polycrystalline compound with regular particle arrangement
and lattice structure.
- It has high whiteness and strong covering power.
- Hydrophilic and lipophilic.
CAS No.: 13463-67-7
Physical form: white powder
melting point: 1830-1850 ℃
TiO2 content: ≥93.5%
Moisture 105℃: ≤0.6%
Water soluble Content: ≤0.3%
PH of aqueous suspension: 6.0-8.0
Oil absorption g/100g: ≤20%
Sieve residue (0.045mm sieve): ≤0.05
Titanium dioxide is used as a coloring agent in the rubber
industry, and it has the functions of strengthening, anti-aging and
filling. Under sunlight, its products are resistant to the sun,
does not crack, does not change color, have a high elongation and
are resistant to acid and alkali. Titanium dioxide for rubber,
mainly used in the production of automobile tires, adding a certain
amount of rutile products, which can enhance the ozone and UV
resistance of the tires.
Packing and Identification:
Packing details: 25Kg/ plastic-paper bag
- Blended with light calcium or heavy calcium: Adding dilute sulfuric
acid or hydrochloric acid, bubbles can make clarified lime water
turbid, because calcium carbonate reacts with acid to produce
- Blended with Liede powder: Add dilute sulfuric acid or hydrochloric
acid, smell of rotten eggs.
- Made into latex paint, iron red, dark color, indicating poor hiding
power, fake or poor quality titanium dioxide.