Granite stone slabs Red Porphyry tile cube paving
Porphyry is a neutral, acidic or alkaline type of igneous rock with
a patchy structure (which can be an invasive rock or a ejected
rock). They are usually scattered between tiny, crystalline
minerals called "substrates". It is the general name of igneous
rock characterized by plaque structure, which is the naming of
rocks with structural characteristics. It is more robust and can be
used to make building materials. Our red porphyry can be made into
slab, tile, especially pavingstone(cube) which is very popular in
Europe market due to the unique look and cheap price.
1) Own slab yard and block yard
2) More than 8 years experience in export business.
3) Own quarry with stable supply and good price
4) Factory direct with prompt delivery
5) Use Italy imported machines and tools to ensure quality
6) Well-trained QC team inspect carefully from cutting to package.
|Pavingstone||5x5x5cm, 8x8x8cm, 10x10x10cm, 20x10x10cm, etc.|
|Tiles||30x60x2cm, 60x60x2cm, 40x40x2cm, 3cm, 4cm, etc.|
|Others||Table, chair, gardon used products.|
|Packing||Tiles by carton then to wooden crate. Cut to size by crate. Slabs
by wooden bundle.|
For items requires professional installation guide, we would offer
them detailed drawing in accordance with packages.