Counterbalance Electric Forklift truck , Load Capacity 1.8 Ton , AC
Power System , Red Color
Electric forklift are powered by electric motors, and operate via
robust traction batteries with a long service life.
Using an electric forklift, you have no need to worry about the
noise and exhaust gas pollution. As people attaching importance to
environmental protection, electric forklift are gradually replacing
the internal combustion forklifts.
1. The foot brake pedal is installed slightly higher than the
Curtis kernel accelerator for a ergonomic design.
2. Comfortable seating features an adjustable backrest, elastic
seatbelt and mechanical shock absorber installed at the base of the
3. Batteries with different capacities are available.
4. The shock-absorbing steering axle of our fork truck greatly
improves the comfort level of operation.
5. All cables are equipped with insulating caps and are insulated
6. Horizontally arranged transmission device enhances driving
efficiency and prolongs the duration of the battery.
7. Wide-opening counterweight makes it convenient to repair the
8. Rear-mounted lifter motor is easy to repair.
9. The high-performance power supply of our electric powered
forklift truck is easy to plug and unplug.
10. One-piece framework improves strength.
11. Streamlined design includes an integrated tail lamp.
12. Curtis LED screen displays important information directly so
the operator can troubleshoot problems quickly.
13. Controller imported from the brand Curtis.
14. The steering wheel's short diameter makes it lightweight and
easy to maneuver.
15. Receipts, invoices, and other files can be stored inside the
right side of engine hood.
16. The JAC lift truck's main power supply switch protects the
electrical control system and prevents accidents.
17. New foot brake with good friction shortens the braking distance
|3||Mast Lifting Height||mm||3000|
|4||Mast Free Lifting||mm||120|
|6||Mast Tilt( FR/RR)||.||6/10|
|9||Height of Overhand Guard||mm||1020|
|14||Overall length(No fork)||mm||2220|
|22||Way of Control|| ||BC||AC|