NITI K Files assorted size hand/engine use
NITI K Files product description:
|K file Size||#6, #8 ,#10,#15,#20,#25,#30,#35,#40,#45,#50,#55,#60,#70,#80|
|K files cross section|
NITI K Files Payment & Shipping Terms
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiatable|
|Packaging Details:||6 pcs/packing , single/ assorted ,packed in box then carton 3000
package per cartoon: 48cm*40cm*35cm|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after receipt of the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||150,000 pcs / month|
Detailed Product Description
K flex files advantages；
①. Provides smooth tactile sence inside the root canal. A
pre-applied suitable rubber stopper for each shape and length is
②. Shape edge for fast and effective treatment with a superior
③. Wrapping treatment gives the surface a mirror finish.For fast
cleaning during usage.
④. High safety:Thread hole to prevent dropping. ISO colored grip
easily indicates the taper of the file.
⑤. Ergonomic design of grip for comfortable handling.
⑥. Corrosion resistance and high durability.
⑦. Specially treated 18-8MANI Hardfiber Stainless steel.
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use.
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use.
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and
treatment. Use it in accordance with the intended use.
Work in quarters of rotations; then withdraw the instrument
For all preparation techniques with a filing motion
Maintenances and inspections:
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and
term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it
on a sterilization tray, or files stand for autoclave sterilization
with reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization:
term(1) temperature: 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term(2) temperature: 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than
200 degrees Celsius including drying process.
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances
completely and sterilize.
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction
manual by its manufacturer strictly.
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
1. Minimum packaging unit: 6 pcs. /package
2. Assortment: 1 pc. from each size/package (#15-40, #45-80,