Q71F Wafer 3 inch Stainless Steel Ball Valve Carbon Steel Italy
1PC Wafer Ball Valve
- Design and Manufacturing : GB / T12237 / 1989
- Connection : JB / T79
- Fireproof Test: GB / T13927 - 1992
- DN15 ~ DN200
- 1.6 ~ 4.0 MPa
- - 20 °C ~ 350 °C
Wafer Ball Valve with simple structure, small size and light
weight, more, only consists of a few parts. Moreover, it can be
quickly operated by rotating 90°, and the item is with good fluid
control characteristics. When the ball valve is in the fully open
position, the thickness of the valve plate is the only resistance
when the medium flows through the valve body, so the pressure drop
generated by the valve is small.
Wafer Ball Valve is widely used in: chemical, petrochemical,
smelting, pharmaceutical, food and other industries in SO2, steam,
air, gas, ammonia, CO2 gas, oil, water, brine, lye, seawater,
nitric acid, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid The
medium is used as a regulating and shut-off device on the pipeline.
Strength of Ball Valve
1. The unique design of the eccentric makes the frictionless
transmission between the sealing surfaces, which prolongs the
service life of the valve.
2. The elastically seat generated by torque.
3. Ingenious wedge design makes the valve have a tighter and
tighter automatic sealing function, with compensatory and zero
leakage between the sealing surfaces.
4. Small size, light weight, light weight and easy to install.
5. Pneumatic and electric devices can be configured according to
user requirements to meet the needs of remote control and program
6. Replacement seat material can be applied to a variety of media.
Wafer ball valve
|Model No||Working Pressure|
|Q71F-16Ti||1.6||Oxidizing Corrosive Medium|
|Q71F-25Ti||2.5||Oxidizing Corrosive Medium|