Product Name: RS232 Magnetic Card reader / Magnetic Slot Card Reader / Magnetic
F770 magnetic card reader is developed under 32bit Cortex-M3
platform with working frequency 72MHz. It can read and decode the
magnetic card , credit card compatible with ISO7811 ,AAMVA standard
rapidly and accurately.
F770 works under RS232 interface or USB interface. With the
powerful setting utility, users can set the output format flexibly
and expediently. F770 can be used in shopping mall, supermarket,
GPS, CVS, as well as being set into Kiosk terminals such as ATM,
- Power supply:DC 5V/±10%
- Power Mode: From USB port or external power supply.
- Electric Current:stand by status : ≤80mA . Crest value under
- Interface : RS232 ( 9600,N,8,1 or Cusomize)
- Magnetic Card reading features:
|Track||Track 1||Track 2||Track 3|
|Recording density||210 BPI||75 BPI||210 BPI|
(7 bit code)
(5 bit code)
(5 bit code)
support dual direction swipe.
Support ISO/IEC7811 standard.
Support AAMVA standard.
Card swiping speed:10cm/s~120cm/s.
Swiping lifetime: ≥600,000 passes.
Operation responded by LED and buzzer.
- Working Environment:Temperature -10~50℃, Humidity 10%~90%.
- Dimension(L×W×H):102mm×36 mm×36.7mm
- Color: Black
- Cable Length: 1.5m
1. Main housing
2. Status LED (blue and red)
3. Swiping slot.
4. Communication cable.
DIP SWITCH Definition:
There is a DIP Switch on the main board. The settings definition is
|ON||ON||USB Virtual COM Port|
|ON||OFF||USB HID Mode|
|OFF||ON||RS232 Mode (115200,8,N,1)|
|OFF||OFF||RS232 Mode (9600,8,N,1)|
|ON||F/W updating mode|
SW3 has no definition.