MOBILE TELECOM TOWER MICROWAVE TOWER ASTM A36 ASTM A572
First of all, we have our own hot dip galvanzation plant!
All towers must via trial assembly and 8 items in house inspection
1. Design code:
1) Major standard: ANSI/TIA‐222‐F/G
2). American, British, European Standard or Australia and other
2. Design loading parameters:
1) Antenna load area: both FPA and EPA as per specified by Clients
2) Wind speed: Basic design wind speed and operational wind speed
(3 second gust) as per requested by the clients.
3) Deflection & Twist Angle: Usually +/- 1° for monopole and
+/- 0.5° for 3 leg/4 leg angular/tubular towers
4) Exposure category: C as default one, or B and D as per requested
5) Topographic category: 1 as default one, or 2, 3 ,4 with crest
height (meters) as per specified by clients.
6) Ice Loading: Usually there is no ice in the project area.
3. Tower structure class:II, III
4. HDG standard: ASTM A123, ISO 1461-2009
5. Steel grade: ASTM A572 GR.65
S355, ASTM A572 GR.50
S275JR, ASTM A36
6. Bolt grade:8.8, 10.9
7. Tower type: 3/4 legged tubular towers, 3/4 legged angular
monopole, guyed tower, RDS tower, Rooftop tower, camouflaged tree
self supporting lattice tower, green filed tower, workshop
8. Accessories: Antenna brackets, ladder, safety hoop, HDB,
earthing, fence, shelter, generator, aviation light, paint, Fall
arrest system, Optical fiber cable,etc
9. QC test: Welding quality via MPI, Ultrosonic, tower assembly,
fabricaton tolerance standard and raw material inspection record
pls contact us