Permanent Ce & Iso 808nm Diode 10w Medical Machine 808 Laser
Introduction of diode laser hair removal machine
Eoc Ice plafform dffers the synergistic benefits of the 3 most
effective wavelengths for hair removal, each wavelength is directed
against the different structures on the hair follicles. The 3 main
anatomical targets include the bulge, bulb and papilla.
In the crowded field of energy-based hair removal systems, eos-ice
from pzlaser stands apart from the competition by offering cutting
edge technology for effective, fast and virtually painless
Theory of diode laser hair removal machine
PZ Laser diode laser hair removal machine is the process of
removing unwanted hair by means of exposure to pulses of laser
light that destroys the hair follicle.
The lasers damage the chromospheres by selectively heating them
while leaving surrounding tissue unharmed. When treating unwanted hair, for example, the
melanin in the hair follicles is targeted and damaged which results
in the disruption of hair growth and regeneration. The diode laser
is complemented by cooling technology and pain reducing methods
which improve treatment efficacy and patient comfort.
755nm & 808nm & 1064nm optional into a single innovative
Alex 755nm wavelength: for the widest range of hair types and color
The Alexandrite wavelength offers more powerful energy absorbed by
the melanin chromophore, making it ideal for the widest range of
hair types and color especially light-colored and thin hair.
Speed 808nm wavelength: half the treatment time
The classic wavelength in laser hair removal, the 810nm wavelength
offers deep penetration of the hair follicle with high average
power, a high repetition rate and a large spot size for fast
Yag 1064nm wavelength: specialized for darker skin types
The advantage of the YAG 1064 wavelength is that the lower melanin
absorbs, making it a darker skin type focusing solution.
Advantage of diode laser hair removal machine
· Germany Medical TUV CE
· Uniqu built-in Japan semi-conductor cooling
· USA made military laser bar
· Italy consistent flow water pump
· PZ Laser patant cooler handle
· Three optional wavelengths proven safest for all skin types, even
· High energy power up to 600w, effective hair remaval
· Lightning & painless treatment with Max. 10HZ speed
· Big spot size, efficient operation
· Friendly UI, easy menu navigation
· Apply to all skin types, including tanned skin
· Removing all kinds of hair of all types of skins (cheek hair, lip
hair, beard, down rights, back wool, chest hair, armpit hair,
armpit hair, arm hair, bikini hair and leg hair)
· Treatment of pseudo-folliculitis
· Treatment of leg vein and other benign vascular lesions (including
vascular swelling, capillary red blood
The results of this study show that treatment has two independent
effects: delayed hair regeneration and hair loss permanently.
Afterward and 6 months later, hair regeneration goes steady. In
addition, there is no obvious difference in the following visit
after 6th, 9th,12th month of treatment. This indicates that lots of
confirmed hair was removed, which matched to the definition of
permanent hair loss. Compared with non-treatment area, average the
twelfth month, we can see obvious permanent hair loss in the all
patients’ test points and energy density.
To the traditional treatments of pseudo folliculitis (such as
taking tretinoin cream, eye of steroids, fesco or oral antibiotics,
operation hair removal, electrolysis and tedious shaving method),
the results were disappointing. The diode laser machine provides
the hair follicle an effective tissue penetration, cause the
treatment area hair’ s density reduced, bring the hair
follicle temporary and permanent loss, then improve the acute and
chronic changes of pseudo folliculitis.
1. Q: What should be done before laser hair removal?
1. A: You need to shave the treatment area or use depilatory cream
for the first 2/3 days of treatment or to trim the area on the day
of treatment. This will help make the treatment less painful and
more effective. In addition, you can not sunbath 2 weeks before
2. Q: How does Laser Hair Removal work?
2. A: The laser can pass through the skin to the hair follicle and
absorbed by the hair follicle. This will damage and weaken the hair
follicle to achieve the purpose of hair removal.
3. Q: Is Laser Hair Removal painful?
3. A: In the laser treatment process will use the refrigerant to
cool the skin. This unique cooling allows us to use high laser
energy without damaging the skin and feel cool and comfortable.
4. Q: How long does Laser Hair Removal take?
4. A: Most skin areas can be treated with laser hair removal in 5
to 60 minutes.
5. Q: What to do after treatment?
5. A: You must have no sun exposure for 14 days after your
treatment. It can take 2 weeks for the hair to fall out completely
and many clients find an exfoliating towel very helpful.
6. Q: How many Laser Hair Removal treatments will it take?
6. A: This depends on the area being treated and can be influenced
by sex, age and hormones. Studies show an average hair loss of
approximately 80% after 6 – 8 treatments. Treatments are
conducted 6 to 8 weeks apart.
7. Q: Can laser hair removal laffect the function of the skin?
7. A: Skin has many physiological functions, such as sweating,
regulating body temperature, sensing, protecting body’s
function, absorbing and excreting, immune function and so on. Laser
hair removal will not affect the function of the skin.
Our factory & team
PZ laser manufacturer, a worldwide aesthetic device manufacturer
produces high-end products for plastic surgeons, dermatologist,
physicians and healthcare professionals. PZ laser serves the industry as one of the leading
companies with rigorous R&D level and valuable experience with
15 years histories. PZ laser products are being globally marketed
by overseas offices and worldwide distributors part.