Customized Size Gummed Paper Sheet Hot Pink Student Handwork
|Product Name||Gummed Paper Sheets Hot Pink|
|Specification||38X25.4CM, or customised|
Glossy bright-colour printed
Quite easy to stick
|Used for||Handwork craft, collage art working|
|Certificate||SEDEX, FSC, BSCI|
Feature & Usage:
The gummed paper sheets are popular for its adhesive feature.
Basically, you could use the gummed paper as normal handmade paper,
cut it into your any shapes you like. Specially, you can moisten
even lick the back to make the paper sticky. Children like the
gummed paper squares because it is handy and convenient while
teachers like it because it help to avoid the hassle of cleaning
the glue contamination.
Various shapes and other gummed paper products are available.
Please browse the website or email us for other information.
18SHT-07 Standard packing: 100sheets per polybag with label,
128bags per ctn.
250sheets per polybag with label, 12bags per ctn.
We also offer tailored packaging, either with polybags or with
plastic box. You can define how many pieces to include in one bag
1. 21-years Exporting Experience: Established in 1998, Ningbo Spring Stationary has expanded
business to all over the world. Over 95% of our products target
oversea market of developed countries. As well as rich exporting
experience, we have advantage on factory location – Ningbo
Industrial Zone, close to both Ningbo port and Shanghai port, which
is convenient for delivery.
2. Standard Supply Chain: We have passed FSC, amfori BSCI, and Sedex SMETA aduits. We are
one of the few global suppliers who hold all these three
certificates. We are an ethtical and socially responsible company
where the material is traceable and the whole production is
3. Integrated services (OEM & ODM): We are not only a supplier, but also a professional manufacturer
with own R&D team. We have introduced advanced 6-colour
printing machines, which highly improved printing efficiency and
quality. Other than OEM service, we also provide ODM service. Our
R&D team can design personalized pattern, packaging, or product
4. Excellent Teams: We have a group of professional teams. Our purchase team
guarantees the good quality of raw material, our skilled workers
produce products of high quality, and our QC team keeps the whole
process under stringent regulation. Our enthusiastic sales team
will reply your inquires and emails within 24 hours. For customized
service, our R&D team can provide customized graphic design for
printing pattern or packaging design.
1. What is the price and minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
Re: We have no fixed MOQ and we can take orders with small
quantity. Please enquire us price with specific product and
quantity you require and we can offer you the best price. If you
are not sure about the quantity, you can email us your demand in
details and we will offer you suggested quantity with price.
2. Can you provide samples?
Re: Yes, we are glad to provide you samples. For existing products,
we provide free samples within 3-7 days, but you need to pay a
small amount of delivery fee. For customized product, please allow
us 2 weeks for preparation. As well as delivery fee, a small amount
of sample fee will be charged. However, sample fee can be refunded
after order confirmation.
3. What is your payment term?
Re: Our normal payment term is telegraphic transfer (TT). You will
need to pay 30% deposit and the rest 70% can be paid after you see
the copy of Bill of Lading (B/L). Letter of credit (L/C ) and
Paypal is also acceptable.
4. What is your production time?
Re: Normally, it is 45-60 days after deposit is received and
everything is confirmed. If you are urgent or have special request,
please tell us and we can try to meet your needs.
5. What is shipping service?
Re: Normally, goods are shipped by sea; if you are urgent, it can
be shipped by air or Express, such as TNT, UPS, FEDEX.