Reducing Shape Ppr Pipe Fittings , Plastic Casting Ppr End Cap
Lightweight ISO CE OEM
1) Healthy, bacteriological neutral, conforming to drinking water
2) Resistant to high temperatures, good impact strength
3) Convenient and reliable installation, low construction expenses
4) Excellent heat-insulation property from minimum thermal
5) Lightweight, convenient to transport and handle, good for
6) Smooth inner walls reduce pressure loss and increase flow speed.
7) Sound insulation (reduced by 40% compared to galvanized steel
8) Light colors and excellent design ensure suitability for both
exposed and hidden installation
9) Recyclable, environment-friendly, accords with GBM standards
> Distribution for cool and hot water;
> Duct for drinkable water system;
> Pipes for kinds of high-temperature and low-temperature
> Pipes for heating and coolling settings in solar energy
> Connecting pipe for air conditioners.
1. Hygienic, non-toxic: the product, green building materials, can
be used for the piping system of pure drinking water.
2. Polypropylene-random (PP-R) water-supplying pipes and fittings
from 20 to 160mm
3. Colors: white, grey, and other colors available upon requests
4. Long service life: under the prescriptive condition, the piping
system can be used for more than 50 years.
5. Brass inserts (welding die) especially for PP-R from 20mm to
6. PP-R pipe system related accessories available, including tools,
clamps, and welding machines
|1.High Temperature Resistance: the maximum sustained working temperature is up to 70 °C,the
maximum transient temperature is up to 95°C|
|2.Non-toxic: no heavy metal additives, would not be covered with dirt or
contaminated by bacterium|
|3. Corrosion Resistant: resist chemical matters or electron chemical corrosion|
|4. Lower Installation Costs: light weight and ease of installation can reduce installation
|5.Higher Flow Capacity: smooth interior walls result in lower
pressure loss and higher volume|
|6. Long Life: more than 50 years under normal conditions more than 50 years
under normal conditions|
|7. Recycled and Environment-friendly|
|SDR 11||SDR 9||SDR7.4||SDR 6|
|Permissible Working Pressure|
1) Lower total installed cost – Lightweight product is easier and faster to handle and install
and less heavy equipment is required to lift and position pipe.
This can result in reduced installation costs.
2) Easy to handle –PP and PP-R are lightweight products making handling and
positioning pipe fittings easier and safer. Less heavy equipment is
needed to unload, handle product on site and position into
3) Optimum hydraulic performance – PP-R’s smooth inner skin is resistant to build up and allows
optimum hydraulic flow.
4) Chemical resistance – PP-R pipe fittings are resistant to corrosion by aggressive and
saline soils and substances typically found in sewage effluent,
including most industrial discharges.
5) Sensitive to the environment – The material-efficient production reduces the use of raw
materials. PP and PP-R pipe fittings are long life products.
6) Flexibile – PP and PP-R are flexible pipe fittings which have the ability to
cope with soil movement and external loading without cracking.