Leak Proof Plastic Ppr Reducing Tee Corrosion Resistant Iso9001
Din8077 / 8078 OEM green color
PPR pipe & fitting Networks for
1. Cold & Hot installations, in Residences, Complexes,
Apartments, Offices, Hospitals, Hotels, Schools etc.
2. Industrial, transportation of corrosive fluids (like acids) and
liquid foods etc.
3. Agriculture and Horticulture.
4. Compressed air plants.
5. Swimming pools.
6. Rain Water harvesting and utilization systems.
The Salient Features
1. Extremely long life, 50 yr, service life.
2. Leak proof & Frost proof.
3. Non-delayed & non-deforming.
4. Temperature resistance (95 C ).
5. Heat preservation and energy saving.
6. No calcification.
7. Unique and un-rivaled jointing technique with lifetime security.
8. Low lying time & cost.
9. Convenient & reliable installation.
10. Good chemical resistance
11. No reaction with salts & acids.
12. Taste & odour-neutral.
|PPR Equal Tee Description|
|Items||PPR Reducing Elbow Reduced Elbow|
|Size||20 – 160mm|
|Color||white, green, or customized|
|Pressure||PN12.5, PN16, PN20, PN 25|
|Standard||ISO15874, DIN8077, DIN8078|
|Application||For Water Supply system|
|Warranty Period||50 years|
1. Hygienic, non-toxic: the product, green building materials, can
be used for the piping system of pure drinking water.
2. Polypropylene-random (PP-R) water-supplying pipes and fittings
from 20 to 160mm
3. Colors: white, grey, and other colors available upon requests
4. Long service life: under the prescriptive condition, the piping
system can be used for more than 50 years.
5. Brass inserts (welding die) especially for PP-R from 20mm to
6. PP-R pipe system related accessories available, including tools,
clamps, and welding machines
|1.High Temperature Resistance: the maximum sustained working temperature is up to 70 °C,the
maximum transient temperature is up to 95°C|
|2.Non-toxic: no heavy metal additives, would not be covered with dirt or
contaminated by bacterium|
|3. Corrosion Resistant: resist chemical matters or electron chemical corrosion|
|4. Lower Installation Costs: light weight and ease of installation can reduce installation
|5.Higher Flow Capacity: smooth interior walls result in lower
pressure loss and higher volume|
|6. Long Life: more than 50 years under normal conditions more than 50 years
under normal conditions|
|7. Recycled and Environment-friendly|
1) Lower total installed cost – Lightweight product is easier and faster to handle and install
and less heavy equipment is required to lift and position pipe.
This can result in reduced installation costs.
2) Easy to handle –PP and PP-R are lightweight products making handling and
positioning pipe fittings easier and safer. Less heavy equipment is
needed to unload, handle product on site and position into
3) Optimum hydraulic performance – PP-R’s smooth inner skin is resistant to build up and allows
optimum hydraulic flow.
4) Chemical resistance – PP-R pipe fittings are resistant to corrosion by aggressive and
saline soils and substances typically found in sewage effluent,
including most industrial discharges.
5) Sensitive to the environment – The material-efficient production reduces the use of raw
materials. PP and PP-R pipe fittings are long life products.
6) Flexibile – PP and PP-R are flexible pipe fittings which have the ability to
cope with soil movement and external loading without cracking.
Potable water pipe networks for cold and warm water installations
buildings, hospitals, hotels, schools, office buildings and
Pipe networks for rainwater utilization systems
Pipe networks for compressed air plants
Pipe networks for swimming pool facilities
Pipe networks for solar plants
Pipe networks in agriculture and horticulture
Heating pipes for residential housing
Pipe networks for industry,
For Water Installations
|SDR 11||SDR 9||SDR7.4||SDR 6|
|Permissible Working Pressure|
SDR=Standard Dimension Ratio(diameter/wall thickness)
SDR=d/s(S=Pope series index from ISO 4065)