Multi Color Ppr Pipe Fittings , Injection Molding 45° Elbow Eco
Friendly ISO CE OEM
Material: PPR HYOSUNG R200P from Korea , Borealis A140E
Place of Origin: Shanghai, China
Name: PPR 45°Elbow
Color: Green White, Grey ,etc
Pressure Rating: PN20
Standard: ISO 15874: DIN8077-8078
Production temperature: -40 - +95°C
Permissible Working Pressure And Longevity
|Working pressure(bar)||Temperature ℃||Working year(H/Y)|
|Cold water||0 to10 transient||To 25||8760|
|Hot water||0 to10 transient||To 60||8710|
1) Pressure Rating: 1.0Mpa,1.25MPa, 1.6MPa, 2.0MPa ,2.5MPa
2) Colors: Green, White, Grey, Red, Blue, Yellow and other color on
3) Certification: ISO9001, ISO14001,CE, ROHS, SGS and so on
4) Standard: DIN 8077/8078
5) Applications: Cold or hot water supply
Application of ppr pipe and fittings
1. The civil-use and industrial-use construction inner cold/warm
water and water-giving systems;
2. Public sites, (such as schools, hospitals), gyms(such as
swimming pools, playground);
3. Drinking water systems and food industry management system'
4. Garden and warm rooms irrigating systems;
5. Traditional heat-giving/ heat-absorbing systems;
6. Central air-conditioner system;
7. Chemical flowing transferring pipe system.
|2.Color:||White, Gray, Green, or as you required.|
|4.Logo:||Seefine or customized|
|6.Samples Time:||(1)4-5days-If you want to customize your logo.|
|(2)1day-For our existing samples for reference.|
|9.Packing Details:||Standard export packing|
|10.Production Capacity:||5,000,000pcs Per month.|
|11.Payment Term:||(1) L/C,T/T,D/P|
· Long durability due to the high resistance to aggressive
elements, which gives the system extremely long service life of 50
years and more.
· Incomparable smooth and porosity-free internal surface of both
pipes and fittings. Which results in a very low pressure loss and
absence of incrustation (reduction of section due to the limestone
and scaling). Nontoxic and Physiologically harmless material.
· Resistance to bacteriological attack thus enabling safe potable
· Resistance to wide range of chemicals and so corrosion is avoided
in service lines.
· Good impact strength so as to be used in all environments and
· Heat preservation and energy saving abilities. The heat
conductivity of PP-R pipes are much lesser than metals and hence
offer significantly high levels of heat preservation for
· High acoustic insulation against fluid noise. The fluid flow and
hydraulic shocks with in the building create noise which can be
very well avoided by the noise absorption ability of PP-R
· Lighter weight compared to the metallic piping systems (1/9 of
the steel specific gravity).
· Convenient and reliable installation methods. The PP-R pipes can
even be installed in
suspended form under ceiling without problem of flexion.