POLYESTER WEBBING SLINGS DUPLEX FLAT SLING – EN 1492 SANS 94 Factor
of Safety 7 to1 Single and Quadruple lay
Our own weaving facility on site gives us the ability to design and
manufacture flat sling constructions varying from 0.5T to 40T
(straight lift). Manufactured from 100% polyester fibres (PES), our
flat sling products cover sling types from single, endless to
quadplex constructions. For special applications, Miller Weblift
can also offer custom made solutions. Our lifting slings are a more
versatile solution than substitute products such as wire rope or
Standard Flat Slings (Single and Duplex)
Our most popular sling – Available up to 10T, our standard flat
slings come in simplex (1 layer) and duplex (2 layer) forms and
offer solutions to most lifting problems. Woven from high tenacity
polyester yarn, these slings feature low weight, flexibility of use
and ease of handling. They give significant improvements in safety
and costs in comparison to other lifting equipment.
Quadplex Flat Slings
Specially designed and fabricated for superior performance, our
quadplex features 4 layers and are available up to 40T. These
lifting slings are compatible with a large range of hardware as
well as standard sewn eyes.
- Flat slings up to 40T (quads) safety factor 7:1
- Woven from high tenacity polyester (PES) yarn
- Printed WLL on sleeve along with 1 stripe per tonne
- Colour coded for easy identification
- Off the shelf product available up to 6T (standard)
- Custom made solutions for non standard applications
- Available with a choice of wear sleeves for added protection at the
|Product Code||Colour Code||Part Number||Sling Width||Eye Width||Eye Length||WLL|
|Duplex 1000||DFS 50||50mm||20mm||200mm||1000 Kg|
|Duplex 2000||DFS 60||60mm||30mm||250mm||2000 Kg|
|Duplex 3000||DFS 90||90mm||40mm||300mm||3000 Kg|
|Duplex 4000||DFS 120||120mm||50mm||400mm||4000 Kg|
|Duplex 5000||DFS 150||150mm||60mm||450mm||5000 Kg|
|Duplex 6000||DFS 180||180mm||70mm||500mm||6000 Kg|
|Duplex 8000||DFS 240||240mm||80mm||600mm||8000 Kg|
|Duplex 10 000||DFS 300||300mm||100mm||800mm||10 000 Kg|
|Duplex 12 000||DFS 300||300mm||100mm||800mm||12 000 Kg|
Please pay attention!
Nanjing Dahua special belt knit Co., Ltd. established in 1993, who
the leading manufacturer of the Synethetic Polyester Webbing sling,
Round Sling, various Cargo Lashing, Ratchet Tie Down and Logistic
Tie Down seirals and Safety Harness. Packing Strap and special all
kinds of Lifting Slings and Tie Down Serials based on the request
of customers. We are also one of the leading exporter of those
Dahua Sling are looking for the long term and stable cooperation
with the customers from worldwide. If you need any proucts for the
lifting and lashing, please feel free to contact us.
|Full company name||Nanjing dahua special belt knit|
|Business License No.||91320100608919015B|
|Export License Registration No.:||0305519|
|ISO9001 No.||TUV Rheinland |
|GS No.||TUV Rheinland [S502223800001] [S50222380 0002]|
|Factory||Self-owned for 25 years (since 1993)|
|Workers||187 workers, 60% with 10+ years experience|
|Export volume||yearly 1200 Tons Ratchet Tie Downs|
|Total Building Size:||24000 Square meters|
|Office Size:||3800 Square meters|
|Address:||No.2 Changsheng Road, Getang, Nanjing, China 210048|
Polymer edge yarns resist cutting and abrasion
- 2x stronger after abrasion and 2x better edge cut resistance
- Lightweight, flexible material easily conforms to load
- Red core yarn warns of wear and aids in inspection
- Tuff-Tag provides required OSHA information for the life of the
- Rated capacity (lb.): 6,400 vertical, 5,000 choker, 12,800 basket
- Complies with OSHA and ASME standards
Flat Eye Slings are the most common type of sling. They can be used
in all three hitches – Vertical, Choker, and Basket.
Eye-Eye webbing sling is made from high tenacity 100% polyester
webbing with reinforced eye loops at both ends.It can be made from
one layer to four layers, which we usually call Simplex webbing
sling, Duplex webbing sling, Triplex webbing sling and Quadraplex.
And the eyes can be made into Flat eyes, Twisted eyes and Reversed
eyes. Eye-eye webbing slings are versatile as they can be used in
choker, vertical, or basket hitches.Polyester fabric has low
elongation, so it’s better able to hold the load without the risk
of shocking.OEM service is also available.
|1T WEBBING SLING||Modelo||Color||Safety factor||Widthmm)||M.B.S(kg)|
|2T WEBBING SLING||Modelo||Color||Safety factor||Widthmm)||M.B.S(kg)|
|3T WEBBING SLING||Modelo||Color||Safety factor||Widthmm)||M.B.S|
|4T WEBBING SLING||Modelo||Color||Safety factor||Widthmm)||M.B.S|
|5T WEBBING SLING||Modelo||Color||Safety factor||Widthmm)||M.B.S(kg)|
|6T WEBBING SLING||Modelo||Color||Safety factor||Widthmm))||M.B.S(kg)|
|8T WEBBING SLING||Modelo||Color||Safety factor||Widthmm)||M.B.S|
|10T WEBBING SLING||Modelo||Color||Safety factor||Widthmm)||M.B.S|
- Do not attempt to use sling above rated lifting capacity.
- When selecting a sling,it is very important to consider the
angles at which the sling will be used.
- Slings are subject to cutting when ifting items with sharp
egeds.In this case,always use protective sleeves
- Do not use a damaged sling,and se only if trained.
- Do not tie knots in sling webbing as strength is greatly reduced.
- Never drag a sling beneth from a load which is resting on it.
- Chemical active environments can affect the strength of slings
- Inspect slings weekly or more frequently depending on the sling
- Always strore slings in a cool,dry and dark place to extend the
- Always read and understand the operating instructions before use.
- Failure to comply with this warning may result in serious load
damageand death or injury.