Home > Bearings >

Chain Drive Light Gauge Steel Framing Machine Drywall Pipe Welding Equipment Roll Forming Line

Categories Roll Forming Equipment
Brand Name: ZBR
Model Number: ZBR-R-1107
Certification: ISO9001:2008
Place of Origin: Jiangsu China
MOQ: 1 SET
Price: Negotiated
Payment Terms: Negotiated
Supply Ability: 10 Stes Per Month
Delivery Time: 30-45 days
Packaging Details: Export Package
Level system: five-roller leveler.
machine: pipe welding equipment
Chain Size: 20mm
Backboard Thickness: 14mm
Type: Chain Drive
Cr-Plating Size: 0.05mm
  • Product Details
  • Company Profile

Chain Drive Light Gauge Steel Framing Machine Drywall Pipe Welding Equipment Roll Forming Line

Chain Drive Light Gauge Steel Framing Machine Drywall Pipe Welding Equipment Roll Forming Line


1. Technical parameters:


Technical parameters:
1Name of commodity & specificationXN- stud and track roll forming machine
2Main motor power3kw, 3 phase
3Hydraulic motor power3kw
4Hydraulic Pressure10-12MPa
5Voltage380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
6Control SystemPLC Delta Inverter
7Main Frame300mm H-Beam
8Backboard Thickness14mm
9Chain Size20mm
10Feeding Materialcolor steel coils
11Feeding Thickness0.3-1.2mm
12Productivity8-12m/min
13Roll Station11
14Roller Diameter70mm
15Roller material45# steel
16Cutter materialCr12 , quenched
17Cr-Plating Size0.05mm
18Overall Size3000×800×1000mm
19Total Weight2T
20ComponentsManual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
21WorkflowManual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table
22Packagenude in the container
23Minimum order quantity1 set
24Payment termsT/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)
25Delivery time30 working days later after receiving the deposit
All technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need.

2. The plate drawing picture:

light gauge steel framing machine drywall equipment Roll Forming Machinelight gauge steel framing machine drywall equipment Roll Forming Machinelight gauge steel framing machine drywall equipment Roll Forming Machinelight gauge steel framing machine drywall equipment Roll Forming Machinelight gauge steel framing machine drywall equipment Roll Forming Machine light gauge steel framing machine drywall equipment Roll Forming Machine


Structure of Equipment
It's combined with decoiler,servo positioning,punching,roll forming,cutting and other technology
The equipment is consisted of decoiler,servo positioning,punching,roll forming,cutting and electrical system and so on.

This production line consists of de-coiler, punching, roll forming, welding, cutting, electric control system, etc. The tensile strength of profile is 400590 MPa, yeild strength ≥ 780MPa, the material is high tensile strength steel


Our Services

Roll forming machine


We not only supply machines but also supply best after sales service.We will send our technician to help the buyer to install the machine and commission the machines after all machines arrive at the buyer's plant.


1) Pre-sale services

  • Model reference and equipment technical advice
  • Spot examination and commission
  • Training, including correcting mode, correcting maintenance way.

2) After-sales service

  • One year’s warranty period
  • Regular maintenance and product tracking service
  • Lifelong cost of the required parts supply
  • Instantly after-sales service


Product Tags:

Roll Forming Line

  

Roll Forming Machine

  
Cheap Chain Drive Light Gauge Steel Framing Machine Drywall Pipe Welding Equipment Roll Forming Line for sale
Send your message to this supplier
 
*From:
*To: Wuxi Zhongborui Machinery Co. Ltd.
*Subject:
*Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
 
You may also be interested in :
Inquiry Cart 0
  • Haven't found right suppliers
  • Our buyer assistants can help you find the most suitable, 100% reliable suppliers from China.
  • And this service is free of charge.
  • we have buyer assistants who speak English, French, Spanish......and we are ready to help you anytime!
  • Submit Buying Request
    Contact Us Quickly