REPLACEMENT INSULATED GLASS UNIT
Feature of insulated glass
1) Heat insulation: Heat insulation performance of insulating glass
is the most ideal among all processed glass products available in
market.Heat transfer coefficient U value can be effectively reduced
by insulating glass.
2) Sound proof : Insulating glass is ideal sound insulating
material. Normal IGU can reduce noise by 30 decibel, IGU filled
with inert gas can further reduce 5 decibel.
3) Energy-saving: Low-e glass can reflect most of the heat back .so
, the temperature of the house will be quite stable.
4) Anti -fog: because it is no transmitter between two glasses .the
middle of the two glass 's air is stable.So .the two glass won't
Applications of insulated glass
The insulated glass/Hollow glass/Double glazing glass is widely
used in glass curtain walls, doors, windows and place with glass in
automobile, ships, aircrafts and instruments.
- Window and door
- Facades, cladding and curtain walls
- Automobile, train, vessel
- Refrigerator freezer
|Place of Original||Changshu China|
|Shape||Flat or Curved|
|Color||Clear, Ultra Clear, Gray, Light Gray, Euro Gray, Green, F-green,
Blue, Dark Blue, Ocean Blue, Ford Blue etc|
|Note: Sysen Glass can customize according to the given
specifications and colors from our clients.|
2. Applications— acrylic/pmma sheet
1) 4 Insulating lines imported from Austria, 2 from Lisec, 2 from
2) Automatic edge coating deletion machines
3) Automatic spacer bending machines
4) Automatic dessicant filling machines
5) Automatic PIB sealant application machines
6) Automatic Argon filling machines
7) Automatic secondary sealant filling machines
8) Max Size:2500*5000mm (by machine)
9) Thickness: 12-52mm
1) Enquiry Stage: Before provide Proposals to Clients, Technical
evaluation will be done by Tech. Dept. first and then the product
solution will be proposed to clients together with estimated
performance data. If clients are interested in our product
solution, samples will be made and the color, physical performance,
optical performance and thermal performance will be tested and
reverted to clients.
2) Order Detail Evaluation: Technical evaluation and Technical
Solution or Key Points issued by Tech. Dept. Work out QC Plan for
specific project and highlight the QC key points by Tech. Dept.
3) Production Quality Inspection: 1,Sealant Test: at the beginning
of every shift or every time to change the sealant, butterfly test,
pulling test, sealant cutting test must be done and the results are
kept in records; 2. Dessicant Test: Dessicant Test: Temperature
increase test and the weight of dessicant must be done in high
frequency and the results are kept in records; 3. The edge coating
deletion wheels must be checked frequently and changed frequently;
the quality of edge deletion will be checked every piece; 4.
Sealant quality must be checked every piece; 5. Silicone bite must
be measured in high frequency. 4. The batch number and production
date of silicone must be recorded and taken pictures of.
4) Final product inspection: 15% of final products will be
inspected before packing.
Our mission is to help you regardless of the size of your order. If
you do have a large order, we also have wholesale prices to better
help with your bottom line, all the while providing the units in
the same time efficient manner we promise to all our clients.