Fire Clay Brick of Refractoriness 1670 ℃ to 1770 ℃ For Coke Ovens
Refractory Fire clay bricks are alumina silicate bricks with the
refractoriness of SK 32-34 and contain 35-40% alumina. The bricks
are made from various raw material s of fire clay, calcined
chamotte, soft clay. We manufacture chamotte bricks using thorough
quality control. Shapes and properties depend unpon sevice
conditions, becuase the bricks have low porosity, high strength,
good resistance to thermal spalling and abrasion and to creep, they
are applied for the linings of various incinerators, reheating
1. Carbon bake furnaces in the aluminum industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Fireplace and pizza ovens
5. Coke ovens
6. Blast furnaces
7. Reheating furnaces
8. Suspended roofs
9. Lime kilns
1. Low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
2. Long service life, easy operation, could be shaped freely
3. Product specification: standard form, normal standard, shaped
and special shaped bricks.
4. Can be used in various kilns because of its cheapness and
general tray package. Among all of the refractory materials, it is
the most widely used.
AL2O3 % (min)
Refractoriness under load, 0.2MPa, (°C)
Apparent porosity (%)
Bulk density (g/cm³)
Cold crushing strength (MPa)
Thermal expansion at 1000°C (%)
- Competitive Price. Make the products competitive in your market.
- Abundant Experience. Prevent cracks and twist in bricks.
- Different Moulds. Save mould fees for you.
- Strict Quality Control. Meet clients’ quality requirement.
- Large stocks. Guarantee prompt delivery.
- Professional Packing. Avoid damage and secure the goods in