8 Port with 8 FXS card Asterisk card for Voip gateway Digium
TDM800P,8 ports 16 sims asterisk card gsm gateway
SINOV-TDM800P is a new generation analog card with interchangeable
FXS_200 and FXO_200 modules. It can eliminate the requirement for
separate channel banks or access gateways.
The SINOV-TDM800P_A contains 16 module banks. Each bank supports
one analog interface. The module banks may be filled with up to
FXO_200 or FXS_200 modules enabling the creation of any combination
of ports. Scaling of an analog card solution is accomplished by
simply adding additional cards.
SINOV-TDM800P_A works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in
a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other
Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway
1 High security: It adopt tertiary thunder preventing technology,
can prevent the thunder and lightning from striking effectively
2 No additional power connector or supplier is required for the
operation of FXS modules, reduced the line wave of the power, has
improved the voice quality
3 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at
132Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
4 The high stability firmware is exported / imported with DMA data
exchange, so it accelerated and reduced CPU load greatly. Under the
environment of the same hardware, CPU rate of utilization is equal
to CPU rate of utilization of using 16 port analog card.
5 World Wide Usable: Configurable line interface to meet global
telephone line interface requirements.
6 Support all functions of Asterisk PBX system needed.
7 Easy to install: Both software and hardware compatible with
Digium asterisk card
8 Humanization is designed: The module socket that should be nipped
is all adopted and stuck to one slice of sockets, can prevent
stabing users finger effectively .
9 For 4U chassis.
1 Easy to install , using way is same as DIGIUM Asterisk card
2 If use Trixbox/Elastix/Freeiris2 IPPBX software, it can automatic
recognition our cards, don’t need to install any drivers.
SinoV-TDM800P is a new analog card. It can be used for connecting
analog telephones and analog POTS lines through a PC. It delivers
the superior voice quality on both FXO and FXS interfaces in all 8
· Adjustable Interrupt Routing Design
· Interrupts Frequency Adjustment
· Up to 16 Simultaneous PSTN Calls (Per PCI Slot)
· Compatible with All Commercially Available Motherboards
· 3-Month “No Question Asked” Return Policy
· Lifetime Warranty
· Channel Bank Replacement / Alternative
· Small Office Home Office (SOHO) applications
· Small and Medium Business (SMB) applications
· Gateway Termination to analog telephones/lines
Services and Features
· Caller ID and Call Waiting Caller ID
· ADSI Telephones
· Loopstart Signaling Support
· Up to 8 ports through a combination of FXS_200 and FXO_200
· Full-length analog card
· Up to 1 quad FXS or FXO modules
· RJ45 connector
· 32-bit 33MHz PCI and fully PCI 2.3 compliant, compatible with all
commercially available motherboards, and proper sharing of PCI
· 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132
· Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses compatible
· Power: 8.21W Minimum, 88.24W Maximum at 3.3 V or 5 V.
· Operation temperature: 0°C to 50 °C
· Storage temperature: -40°C to 125°C
· Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Minimum Hardware Requirement
· 800-Mhz Pentium III
· 128MB RAM
· Available PCI Slot