Night Vision HD 720P 2.7 Inch Car DVR H.264 With Cycle Recording
- Model No.: LR-T661
- Resolution: 1920*1080P 30FPS
- GPS Location: Support, working with GPS antenna
- Color: Gray, Yellow, Red, Blue,
- Size: 88*53*41mm
- Certification: CE (EMC), Rohs, FCC
- Recording Accident
- Recording Driving View
- Take it as a Camcorder
- Take it as PC camera
- Use it as a card coverter (by USB cable)
- Tax or transiction Company
- Insurance evidence
- 2.7" TFT LCD Screen
- Front Lens: 720P
- Back Lens: 480P
- 120 Degree Wide Angle
- Support Night Vision
- Support Motion Detect (Start to record once detecting movement)
- Support External GPS (work with external antenna)
- Advanced H.264 Compression (Save Space of Storage)
- Built-in G-sensor.
- Emergency Lock. Not Miss Any Data. Once G-sensor detects accident,
it will lock current video to avoid replacing by the new ones.
Seamless Continuously Loop Recording
- Auto Start: Start to Record Video Once Vehicle Starts.
- Support Replay While Recording in Driving
- Output: By AV Port (Real time), HDMI, USB
- Support Multi Language
- Powered by USB Cable or Car Charger
- Built-in Rechargeable Lithium Battery
|Screen||2.7" TFT LCD screen|
- Front Lens: HD 720P
- Back Lens: VGA 480P
120° Wide Angle Lens
|Video Resolution||HD 720P + VGA 480P|
|Video Format||MOV, JEPG|
|Picture Resolution||12 Mega 4032*3024, 10M 3648*2736, 8M 3264*2448, 5M 2592*1944, 3M
2048*1536, 2M 1920*1080, 1.3M 1280*960, 640*480|
|G-sensor||Inside Triaxial Collision Detection|
|Loop Recording||OFF, 2 mins, 5 mins, 10mins|
|Power Off Automatically||OFF, 1 min, 3 mins, 5mins|
|Switch off screen Automatically||OFF, 1 min, 3 mins, 5mins|
|Shooting way||Single / 2sec / 5sec / 10sec clocking|
|GPS||Support, External GPS Antenna|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C ~ +60°C|
|Operating Temperature||0°C ~ +60°C|
|Operating Humidity (RH)||15% ~ 60%RH|
|Working Voltage:||DC 5V 1.5A|
|Storage||Mini SD (TF) card, 2GB~32GB (Card is excluded in package)|
|Output||AV OUT, HDMI,|
|Language||English (Default), Simple Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese,
Russian, German, French, Spanish, Italian|
|Battery||Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery|
|I/O Port||1x mini USB|
1x AV OUT
1x Mic Hole
1x TF card slot
|Accessories||1x USB cable|
1x Car charger
1x Bracket with sucker holder
1x User Manual
Carton Weight: 14.90Kgs/Ctn
Carton Size: 630*370*300mm
Q: Recording will get stuck
A: Please use machine’s format function to improve.
- As the products are true Full HD 1920*1080 resolution, it takes the
computer system resource and affect the quality of play directly.
The player will have tabbing situation. It is reasonalble in the
old computer. And it indicates insufficient CPU or display adapter
- If your computer is new, and is equipped with independent display
adapter, then try to copy the video from SD card to the hard drive
Q: How does the SD card fit into the camera?
A: The SD cards are generally placed into the cameras labels "up"
or "out". Push them in until the click sound is heard (you will
feel a little spring inside the camera providing tension).
Sometimes you may need a nickel or another object to push in far
enough. Don't worry it is designed this way so that the SD card
doesn't come out while you are driving down the road.
Q: What is "Motion Detect"?
A: It is the process of detecting a change in position of an object
relative to its surroundings in the lens or the change in the
surroundings relative to an object.
Once the product detected moving in its lens, it will start to
record automatically. Once moving stops, it will stop to record.