Patient Transport Stretcher With Steel , Aluminum Alloy Handrails ,
X - ray Aassette
1. This patient emergency transfer stretcher is made of galvanized steel tube and surface coated by
2. The back board of the multi-function hospital stretcher is made of American electro-type board with x-ray cassette.
1. This medical stretcher trolleys is used in hospital for transport patients in emergency
1) This stretcher trolley is equipped with the imported double
hydraulic rise-and-fall system.
2) The international advanced centrally controlled brake system is
applied to this stretcher and 200mm dust-proof castors make the
stretcher move steadily, reliably and lightly.
3) This stretcher can be raised and lowered, tilted forward and
backward which is controlled by pedal lying on two sides of the
4) The bottom cover is made of PP material and shaped by once
injection that can be easily cleaned. The surface is of separate
structure and the upper part is supported by the imported large
hydraulic pole to make the bed never sway.
5) It is completed with infusion stand, drainage hook and
collapsible aluminium alloy side rails.
6) It is the best choice for emergency room, ICU room for
transferring patient, the security, reliability and practicability
of the stretcher meet national standard.
1) Pump: Two separate American hydraulic Pump
2) The frame is steel, aluminum alloy handrails,
3) With CPR handle
4) Back board is with x-ray cassette
5) Bottom platform is steel material
6) Hydraulic control panel
7) Rise-and-fall guide wheels
8) With I.V. pole, 8cm thinkness PU cover water proof mattress
9) Maximum loading capacity:150kgs
10) Back section is controlled by spring, foot rest controlled
11) Locking function with central locking system
1) Backrest max upward angle: 75°
2) Footrest Max upward Angle:45°
3) Height adjustment: 630-950mm
4) Trendelenburg: 15°
5) Anti-trendelenburg: 15°
- We produce most bed parts ourselves to control quality at every
- Advanced bed part molding machines, advanced welding technology and
advanced anti-rust treatment techniques.
- Perfect treatment on bed details
- Suitable package to ensure goods safety and save container space
- Fast and on-time delivery
- High-efficient After-sales service
- Powerful OEM capacity
- More than 10 years’ manufacturing experience
Q: 1. what is the lead time?
A: Normally 20 days
Q: 2. Can you put our logo on beds?
A: Yes, please provide the finished design of your logo, we will
make it into stickers.
Q: 3. how is your warranty?
A: For motors, 2 year; for bed, 1 year.
Q: 4. Do you accept OEM service
A: Yes, OEM service available, please provide your drawing and