SinoV-TDM2000P_B is a 20 fxs/fxo PCI asterisk card
SinoV-TDM2400P_B is a 24 fxs/fxo PCI asterisk card
* single side with dual fxs_200/fxo_200 modules
SINOV-TDM2400P_B is a new generation analog card with
interchangeable FXS_200 and FXO_200 modules. It can eliminate the
requirement for separate channel banks or access gateways.
The SINOV-TDM2400P_B contains 12 module banks. Each bank supports
one analog interface. The module banks may be filled with up to
FXO_200 or FXS_200 modules enabling the creation of any combination
of ports. Scaling of an analog card solution is accomplished by
simply adding additional cards.
SINOV-TDM2400P_B works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX
in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other
Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway
1, High security: It adopt tertiary thunder preventing technology,
can prevent the thunder and lightning from striking effectively.
2,World Wide Usable: Configurable line interface to meet global
telephone line interface requirements.
3,User could choose any of combinations of FXO_200 or FXS_200
modules according to their requirements.
4,32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at
132Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
5,The high stability firmware is exported / imported with DMA data
exchange, so it accelerated and reduced CPU load greatly. Under the
environment of the same hardware, CPU rate of utilization is equal
to CPU rate of utilization of using 4 port analog card.
6,It supports all the functions of Asterisk PBX systems needed.
7,Humanization is designed: The module socket that should be nipped
adopted and stuck to one slice of sockets, can prevent stabing
1, Easy to install , this card can use all same as DIGIUM company
2, if use Trixbox/Elastix/Freeiris2 IPPBX software, can automatic
recognition our cards ,not neet to install any drivers.
SinoV-TDM2400P_B is a new analog card. It can be used for
connecting analog telephones and analog POTS lines through a PC. It
delivers the superior voice quality on both FXO and FXS interfaces
in all 16 ports.
· Adjustable Interrupt Routing Design
· Interrupts Frequency Adjustment
· Up to 24 Simultaneous PSTN Calls (Per PCI Slot)
· Compatible with All Commercially Available Motherboards
· 3-Month “No Question Asked” Return Policy
· Lifetime Warranty
· Channel Bank Replacement / Alternative
· Small Office Home Office (SOHO) applications
· Small and Medium Business (SMB) applications
· Gateway Termination to analog telephones/lines
Services and Features
· Caller ID and Call Waiting Caller ID
· ADSI Telephones
· Loopstart Signaling Support
· Up to 24 ports through a combination of FXS_200 and FXO_200
· Full-length analog card
· Up to 2 quad FXS or FXO modules
· RJ45 connector
· 32-bit 33MHz PCI and fully PCI 2.3 compliant, compatible with all
commercially available motherboards, and proper sharing of PCI
· 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132
· Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses compatible
· Power: 8.21W Minimum, 88.24W Maximum at 3.3 V or 5 V.
· Operation temperature: 0°C to 50 °C
· Storage temperature: -40°C to 125°C
Size : 330 * 110*12MM
· Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Minimum Hardware Requirement
· 800-Mhz Pentium III
· 128MB RAM
· Available PCI Slot