Detailed Product Description
1. Sliced okoume Veneer.
2. Size: 1200mm-3000mm x 100mm and up x 0.5mm.
3. Grain: Quarter Cut and Crown Cut.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer.
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, door,
plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board; also know as interior
Sliced Natural Okoume Wood Veneer Sheet
Sliced okoume veneer, also called angouma veneer, originated from
Africa, is a hardwood veneer mainly used for high quality furniture
surface making and interior decoration.
Sliced okoume veneer has nice grains with pale pink color. Sliced
okoume veneers are commonly selected because of their stability,
smoothness and durability. As mentioned, sliced okoume veneers are
popular because of their ability to create a look with lower cost.
Sliced okoume veneer is a product applied to the surface of the
furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid okoume
lumber. It is also commonly used in surface of the door, and also
know as interior decoration, etc.
100mm and up
Natural Wood Veneer
Quarter Cut and Crown Cut
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Regarded as a sturdy and durable material.
3. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.