Roller chains are important components and accessories in the whole conveyor
belt system. They are used combined with roller sprockets as drive
system to ensure the stable and smooth conveying and transmitting.
We can supply all kinds of roller chains for you. Just refer to the
following introduction, and decide which one is suitable for you.
As for the detailed specifications, you can get them in three ways:
- Refer to the PDF profile: Roller chains technique data.
- Contact our sales representatives for common and recommended types
- Send us your requirements and we will design it for you.
ANSI roller chains
ASME/ANSI roller chains are most widely used and common seen type.
It can be divided into standard roller chains and heavy duty roller
chains. Standard roller chains are widely used in various common
applications and industries while the heavy duty roller chains suit
heavy duty applications needing high performance and loading
capacity. Besides, we can supply the leaf chains and double pitch
chains for different applications.
RCA-01: Single pitch ANSI roller chains.
RCA-02: Double pitch ANSI roller chains.
RCA-03: Hollow pin ANSI roller chains.
RCA-04: Leaf chains ANSI roller chains.
RCA-05: Riveted pin ANSI roller chain.
RCA-06: Cotter pin ANSI roller chain.
RCA-07: Different strand of ANSI roller chains.
RCA-08: Loading capacity between different ANSI roller chains.
- ANSI standard roller chains. RS 25 to RS 240 chains.
It lasts up to twice as long as previous roller chains, which can
maximumly reduce the maintenance cost. Additional, it improve about
33% transmission capacity than before, which supply more choice for
equipment and conveying system.
- RS25 roller chains.
- RS35 roller chains.
- RS37 roller chains.
- RS38 roller chains.
- RS41 roller chains.
- RS40 roller chains.
- RS50 roller chains.
- RS60 roller chains.
- RS80 roller chains.
- RS100 roller chains.
- RS120 roller chains.
- RS140 roller chains.
- RS160 roller chains.
- RS180 roller chains.
- RS200 roller chains.
- RS240 roller chains.
- Heavy duty chains.
Heavy duty roller chains to suit the heavy duty industries,
agriculture and constructions. It can supply stronger and higher
performance to replace the standard roller chains. We can offer a
series of super and ultra super chains to solve all your specific
driving and conveying problems relating to loading capacity and
- Heavy series chains. Extra link plate thickness supplies 10% greater shock load
absorbing capacity and extra pin length.
- RS-T series chains. Greater shock load resistance and higher ultimate tensile strength
through harden pins.
- RS-HT series chains. 1530% greater ultimate tensile strength and greater shocker load
resistance because of the hardened pins and link plates of the next
larger chain size.
- Super series chains. 2530% higher maximum allowable load than the standard roll chains.
Greater fatigue strength and greater shock resistance.
- Super H series chains. Highest maximum allowable load among all the heavy duty chains.
- Leaf chains.
Leaf chains have greater tensile strength than roller chains. They
are most often used as counterweight chains for machine tools,
elevator and oven doors, fork lift truck masts. It can be divided
into AL series and BL series.
- AL series. Older specs of leaf chains. Some of specs have been weeded out.
- BL series. Replacement products of AL series leaf chains for higher
performance and loading capacity.
- Double pitch roller chains.
- RS double pitch roller chains. Economical choice for low speed, moderate load and long center
distance. Available for stainless steel, nickel plated steel and
- Conveyor series. High quality conveying media for material handling equipment, road
building machinery, textile machinery, farming implements, baking,
packaging and bottling equipment.
- Plastic sleeve chain. Engineering plastic sleeve between the pin and bushing can reduce
friction and extend service life.
Anti-corrosive/heat resistant chains
RCA-09: DP treated anti-corrosive roller chains.
RCA-10: Nickel plated anti-corrosive roller c