This special chemical additive increases the wetting and
penetrating ability of water. Designed for use in fighting
stubborn, smoldering fires, it reduces the surface tension of water
to allow it penetrate faster and reduces the total amount of water
needed to extinguish the blaze. Its formula is biodegradable and
non-corrosive, so it won’t harm water tanks and fittings. It’s also
compatible with fire fighting foams and tank protectors.
- Upholstery fires
- Hay fires
- Bedding fires
- Roadways to control dust
- Brush fires
- Paper fires
FEATURE & BENEFITS
- Increases the wetting and penetrating ability of water
- Special wetting agent is designed to help fight stubborn,
smoldering fires in upholstery, bedding paper, hay and brush.
- Treated water penetrates more quickly, extinguishing blazes with
only 1/3 as much water
- Biodegradable and non-corrosive formula.
- Will not harm tanks or fittings.
- Compatible with foams and tank protectors.