Size of Polycarbonate Sheet
1) twin-wall polycarbonate sheet thickness4,6,8,10,12mm
2) triple-wall polycarbonate sheet thickness: 8,10,12,14,16mm
3) four-wall polycarbonate sheet thickness8,10,12,14,16,18,20mm
4)Thickness of honeycomb polycarbonate sheet thickness:
5) X-structure polycarbonate sheet thickness:
6) Solid polycarbonate sheet thickness:1.5-15mm
7) corrugated polycarbonate sheet thickness:1,1.2,1.5,2,2.5,2.8mm
8) embossed polycarbonate sheet thickness:1.5-15mm
9) diffuse polycarbonate sheet thickness1.5,2,3mm
Length: 5800, 6000, 11800,1220,12000mm or customized
Color: clear/transparent, blue, green, opal, white, brown etc.
Feature of Polycarbonate Sheet
1. High Light Transmission: up to 92%. The transmission loss is merely 6% in ten years, the
transmission loss of PVC is 15% to 20% ,and 12% to20% of glass
2. Anti-uv: compared with glass, the uv coating pc sheet will not turn yellow
/hazy/degrade under the sun exposure.
3. Impact Resistance: 30times of acrylic and 250-300times of glass in the same
thicknessNo crack appears after 3kg hammer falls down the sheet
within 2m height.Therefore , it is called infrangible glass” and
4. Nonflammability: The nonflammability rate is rate B1, and ignition 580℃. It
extinguishes automatically after leaving flame ,and doesnt produce
5. Bendability :It can be cold bending .The min bending radius is 175 times of
thickness. It can be formed into arch and semicircular etc.
6. Sound insulation: it is 3-4Db higher than glass at the same thickness . It is the
international preferred noise barrier material on highway.
7. Energy saving: The heat transfer coefficient is lower than glass and
other plastic ,the heat insulation is 7% to 25% above the glass in
the same thickness and can reach up to 49%.
8. Temperature endurance:it doesn’t turn brittle at -100℃ and doesn’t turn soft at 135℃.