It be used for touch-screen handset, touch-car navigation
devices , touch game machine , touch-CD machine, POS machine and so
(1) Solvent-free, silver for the media , one-component epoxy
conductive silver paste.
(2) High purity, high conductivity, low modulus.
(3) Long work effection for the touch screen, for the areasusing
that do not need high temperature curing,such as lead bond.(4)Large
thermal conductivity ,strong shear strength,strong bonding
(5) Medium viscosity , good dispersion, oven curing, very low
amount of volatile substances, and good bonding metals.
(6) Suitable for touch-screen lead , also using forelectronic
devices and other needs areas that need thermal conductivity,
electrical conductivity and adhesion of the occasion.
(7) Progressive heat-curing conductive silver paste, and trong adhesive strength
and flexibility for PET, PC film, good adhesion for glass substrate
(8) Small square resistance, good anti-static and
anti-electromagnetic radiation (9)Not broken after silver paste
dry, strong antioxidant capacity.
3. Technical indexes
(1) solid content (%): 63± 1.5
(2) Volume resistivity (Ωcm): <2 × 10-4
(3) Viscosity (CPS): 18000 ± 1000
(4) Adhesion: Pass(5B)
(5) Drying conditions: 120 ~ 140 ° / 10 ~ 15 minutes
(6) Pack: 1Kg/500CC plastic bucket
4. Operation Instruction
(1) Screen printing,
Recommendprinting thickness :5-8um (dry film),
Polyester wire: 280-320 mesh
Stainless Steel wire: 260-330 Mesh
Thickness of net pulp drying:15-28um. (2) Before using, should be
gently stirred, and the stirring speed not too fast, so as air not
to enter(other wise produce bubbles).
(3) Using resistance solvent scraper, such as polyurethane (PU) .
scraper :polyester wire,hardness60 ;
stainless steel wire, hardness70 .
(4) This product do not need diluent.
If using diluent, our company provide the special diluent,and the
quantity not pass 5% of the weiht of paste(Otherwise, will affect
the performance of silver paste).
5, Notes for Storage and Using
1) Storage place should be in refrigerator. Appropriate temperature
should be 0℃-25℃. Below 5℃,the period of storage is 12 months, Below 30℃,the period of storage is 3 months
2)The thickness of printing must be pass 4 um,otherwise the
conductive properties is instability.
3) Environment and appliances must remain fully dry.
4)Curing oven must has good ventilation.
5) Please operate carefully, and avoid the paint touching the skin,
eyes directly. Make good protection for eyes and skin during