SPS600B adopts the additive manufacturing principle and is able to
able to quickly fabricate complex-shaped 3D parts directly from
computer-aided design models. It is the real die-free fabrication
with both high build speed and precision, excellent surface finish
and simple post-treatment.
Currently in the fields of automotive, home appliances, power
tools, medical, machining, precision casting, aerospace, crafts,
children toys and other industries. It has played an important role
in the following areas:
1) Product samples, design review, performance testing and assembly
Users could make a prototype of the design assessment, simulated
performance testing & assembly test, then assess the
possibility of production, and pass the improvement information to
the designer for modification and optimization.
2) Combined with SL technology and the traditional mold
manufacturing technology combined, the rapid tooling technology can
reduce mold development cycle and improve production efficiency.
3) In the biomedical field, the creation the simulation model of
human tissue & organ according to scanned cross-sectional data
of human body, can be used for clinical diagnosis scheme for the
complex operation, namely the anatomical models in vitro (vitro
model); also can create the scaffold structure as the carrier for
the tissue engineering cells (body organs), which works as a key
technology in bio-manufacturing.
4)In other areas, rapid prototyping technology can also be used to
copy the artifacts, make arts and crafts design prototype and the
Rapid Prototyping Technology features:
1. Directly from CAD data into three-dimensional prototype
2. No needs for the traditional tools & fixtures
3. Have no restrictions in terms of complexity of the structure
4. Can make the functional prototype
Solid state laser import from U.S.
Optical & Scanning
Max scanning speed
Laser beam Diameter
Data process software
Process control software