Sign In | Join Free | My fazendomedia.com
fazendomedia.com
banyanfaucet company
ICP Remarked Supplier
Home >

Single lever bath shower mixer tap

Single lever bath shower mixer tap

Country/Region china
Company banyanfaucet company
Categories Basin Mixer Taps
Update 2016-09-30 11:38:34
ICP License Issued by the Chinese Ministry
Contact Now
  • Single lever bath shower mixer tap
  • Category:Gary faucet series
  • Model:T529O1
  • View:205
Single lever bath shower mixer tap T529O1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,solid brass construction,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396
Email: sales1@banyanfaucet.com
0Share

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  • Detail

Features:

1.chrome finish is looks like a mirror

2.easy installation

3.one handle control,easy and convenience

4.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

5.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

6.100% pressure system tested.

Description:

connection size:G1/2

Material: solid brass construction

Valve:35mm ceramic cartridges

Aerator:ABS

Hose:304 s.steel hose

Thinkness:10m

100% pressure system tested.

Payment terms:

T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

Packing:

How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

Inner box size: 210*180*170mm

outer carton size: 435*375*360mm

packing can be changed as customer’s requirement

Size:

Photos:

Installation:

Prev:Bathroom Wash Basin Faucet Next:Nothing

May be you'll like

  • Bath shower mixer set
  • Bathroom Wash Basin Faucet
  • Wall mounted bath and shower mixer tap
  • Single lever tall modern bathroom faucet

Product Tags:

mixer taps b&q

      

mixer tap aerators

      

ceramic cartridges for mixer taps

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Single lever bath shower mixer tap Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
To: banyanfaucet company
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)