RMS dense point cloud 3D optical measuring system uses the most
advanced multi-frequency heterodyne phase-shifting measurement
technology ,has achieved the technical level abroad of
2007,.Compared with the traditional method of Gray Code plus phase
shifting,its accuracy is higher,the single measurement range is
larger(from 150mm to 3 meters ),and the anti-jamming ability is
increased,almost unaffected by the shading on the workpiece surface
.So the workpiece generally need not be sprayed with special
reagent coating,even the workpiece surface with sharply wavy
changes can also be measured.
The measurement process is as follows:grating projection equipment
projects pieces of multi-frequency gratings onto the target
object,then two cameras set in a certain angle capture the image
synchronously.Afterwards,the image is decoded the 3-D coordinates
of the pixels in the two cammon field of view simultaneously.
Reverse Design:getting the surface point cloud data of workpiece
quickly and creating three-dimensional digital model,achieving the
purpose of rapid products design.
Product Detection:It can be used in production line quality control
and shape and position detection,especially for complex surface
detection.IT can also detect castings,forgings,stamping
parts,dies,injection molded parts,wood products and other objects.
Other Application:cultural relics scanning and three-dimensional
display,orthodontics,plastic surgery and maxillofacial surgery.
RMS-400 Standard-format scanning,suitable for reverse design. two
1.3 million-pixel cameras.
Single-scan range :400mm×300mm.
Single acquisition time:≤5s.
Point cloud data output format:*.ply,*.asc,*.wrl.
- Surface scanning mode:Heterodyne-type multi-frequency grating
- Camera calibratioin algorithm:Three-dimensional calibration of
photogrammetry;code points and non-coding points can be identified.
- Real-time landmarks tracking identification:Real-time lanfmarks
recognition accuracy is 0.03 pixel;Real-time generation of
landmarks' 3D coordinates data;Real-time automatic numbering to
show the number of landmarks.
- Coded landmarks recognition:Adopting coded landmarks to identify
calibration plate; achieving accurate 3D calibration of camera.
- Real-time preview show of scanning area: Using 3D cone model for
real-time preview to display the scanned areas.
- Real-time landmarks spliciing display: Real-time computing
landmarks splicing; auto-stitching multiple point clouds.
- Global splicing and alignment of multiple point clouds:Global
optimization and automatic alognment of multiple point clouds.
- Automatic deletion of overlapping surface:Using clustering
algorithm to optimize,delete and merge overlapping surfaces
- Temperature Compensation: Using specific algorithms to achieve
temperature compensation during measurement operation.
- Transformation of scanned point clouds' coordinates:Providing 3-2-1
coordinate transformation and alignment with CAD models.
- Splicing mode: Landmark's global match splicing.
- System Control: Integrated control (software-controlled
swith,scanning and laser ranging of measuring head).