TheMA5612supports data, multicast, and voice services, and comprehensive quality of service (QoS) guarantee functions.
- Flexible configuration specifications: TheMA5612supports upstream transmission through gigabit Ethernet (GE) port, gigabit-capable passive optical network (GPON) port, 10G gigabit-capable passive optical network (10G GPON) port based on application scenarios and network construction modes. Carriers can flexibly select a configuration according to user density, obtaining maximal return on investment.
- High-performance multicast services.
- Voice over IP (VoIP) services
- Comprehensive QoS Functions
Compared with IPv4, IPv6 features simplified packet header format, sufficient IP addresses, hierarchical IP address structure, flexible extension header, and enhanced neighbor discovery mechanism.
- IPv6 address management and allocation
- IPv6 route
- IPv6 QoS and security
- IPv6 Layer 2 transparent transmission
- IPv6 multicast
Highly Accurate Clock/Time Synchronization Capability
TheMA5612supports multiple clock synchronization modes and the Network Time Protocol (NTP) to provide highly accurate clock and time synchronization function.
- Multiple clock sources can be used as the clock input of theMA5612. This effectively ensures highly accurate clock synchronization between the communications device and the communications network.
- TheMA5612implements time synchronization through the NTP protocol.
- The clock/time output supported by theMA5612
Highly Effective Manageability and Maintainability
TheMA5612supports various maintenance and management functions, such as free of onsite software commissioning, remote acceptance, remote upgrade and patch installation, and remote fault location.
- One-site deployment and plug-and-play: Offline deployment and plug-and-play are supported when the device transmits services upstream through a passive optical network (PON) port. TheMA5612can automatically obtain the configuration data from the NMS and report its online status to the NMS. (The configuration data automatically takes effect.)
- Remote batch upgrade: TheMA5612supports automatic batch upgrade. If the upgrading fails, automatic rollback is supported to restore the original version and data, ensuring the system security. An upgrade package combining both the device software and the patch file is provided for upgrade.
- Zero touch routine maintenance: accurate fault location, remote troubleshooting; comprehensive information collection, self-check and diagnosis of the device
- Network performance monitoring
Carrier-Class Reliability Design
- Complies with carrier-class reliability specifications.
- Passes the electrostatic discharge (ESD) test.
- Provides surge protec
HUAWEI SmartAX MA5612 Images