H83AADLE, H835ADLE, and H836ADLE are 32-channel ADSL2+ over POTS service boards that provide the ADSL2+ over POTS access service. They have an embedded splitter with 600-ohm impedance.
Functions and Specifications
For details, seeDifferences Between ADSL2+ Service Boards.
For details, seeBoard Power Consumption.
Figure 1shows working principles of the H83AADLE, H835ADLE, and H836ADLE boards.
Figure 1Working principles of the H83AADLE, H835ADLE, and H836ADLE boards
Basic working principles of the H83AADLE, H835ADLE, and H836ADLE boards are as follows:
- The interface module isolates signals to meet boards' hot swapping requirements and provides information about board hardware management.
- The protection module protects and isolates these boards from lightning strikes.
- The control module controls the board software loading and board running and manages these boards.
- The splitter module separates POTS signals from combined signals (ADSL2+ signals and POTS signals).
- The power module supplies power to other function modules of these boards.
- The clock module provides working clock for other function modules of these boards.
Front Panel Port