Gentian Extract Gentiopicroside
English name:Gentian Root Extract Powder
Latin Name:Gentiana scabra Bge
Molecular forula: C16H20O9
Molecular Weight: 356.33
Specification:3%-10% 10:1 20:1 etc
Use Part: Rhizome
Appearance:Yellow brown fine powder
Mesh size: 80 Mesh
1) Gentian root extract has been used for loss of appetite and
2) Gentian root extract is an effective tonic which usually is
administered for insufficiency of blood due to impairment of the
heart and spleen resulting from overstrain, manifested as
palpitation, amnesia and insomnia.
3) Gentian root extract is effective to red eyes and dizziness,
swollen or deaf ears, bitter mouth and body side ache, throat
swelling and pain and so on.
1) Jaundice caused by damp-heat, swelling and itching of the vulva
with excessive leucorrhea.
2) Prolonged erection of the penis with spontaneous emission.