Exterior Door Frame & Brick Moulding - ASSEMBLED DOOR JAMB-
Click to view Exterior Door Frame & Brick Moulding product quality standards
Exterior Door Frames
1. Size： Thickness X Width X Length
2. Quality standards：
1) Moisture content 8-12%.
2) All dimensions should be within the dimensional tolerances as
specified on the order.
3) The thickness of the coating on one surface should not exceed
0.3MM, the whole thickness of the coating on two surface should not
4) No visible defects like patching, open finger joints, bleed
through, etc. after being coated / primed.
5) Both Exterior Door Frames and Brick Moulds must be waterproof.
6) The coating has a strong adhesion to the wood substrate through
7) Machined for hinges、 strikes or weather strips on Exterior Door
Frames and Brick Moulds as per customer requirement.
The material must be packaged in the way as required by the
customer. Marks are to be printed in the design provided by the
customer and to be affixed on four adjacent sides of each pallet.
（images for reference）
Decorative mouldings or structural components used for buildings
in the USA, Canada and Europe.