Split Jamb - FACE- Click to view Split Jamb product quality standards
1. Size： Thickness X Width X Length
Female member 0.709X2.362X86.614(18X60X2200MM)
Male member 0.315X1.772X86.614（8X45X2200MM）
2. Quality standards：
1) Moisture content 8-12%
2) All dimensions must be within the dimensional tolerances as
specified on the order, especially for the dimensions on the nested
part of female and male members which make it not to loose or tight
when fit the two members together.
3) The thickness of the coating on one surface should not exceed
0.3MMthe whole thickness of the coating on two surface should not
4) No visible defects like patching, open finger joints, bleed
through, etc. after being coated / primed.
5) The coating has a strong adhesion to the wood substrate through
The material must be packaged in the way as required by the
customer. Marks are to be printed in the design provided by the
customer and to be affixed on four adjacent sides of each pallet.
（images for reference）
Decorative mouldings or structural components used for buildings in
the USA, Canada and Europe.