Double Rabbeted Jamb - RIGHT HAND AND LEFT HAND FLAT JAMB- Click to
view Double Rabbeted Jamb product quality standards
Double Rabbeted Jambs
1. Size： Thickness X Width X Length
2. Quality standards:
1) Moisture content 8-12%.
2) All dimensions must be within the dimensional tolerances as
specified on the order.
3) Maximum allowable thickness of the coating on one surface is
0.3MM, the whole thickness of the coating on two surface should not
4) No visible defects like patching, open finger joints, bleed
through, etc. after being coated / primed.
5) The coating has a strong adhesion to the wood substrate through
The material must be packaged in the way as required by the
customer. Marks are to be printed in the design provided by the
customer and to be affixed on four adjacent sides of each pallet.
（images for reference）
Decorative mouldings or structural components used for buildings
in the USA , Canada and Europe.