The model ShopStar is the smallest and lightest within the family
of Yale electric chain hoists. Reliability and compact design make
it ideal for numerous applications in the construction industry,
service companies and many industrial areas for moving small and
- Classification 1 Am. As required the model ShopStar (with
appropriate changes to lifting capacity resp. duty cycle) can also
be rated up to higher classifications.
- The standard version comes with direct control.
- Two year warranty (excluding wear parts).
- Thermal overload protection as standard.
- Duty cycle 30 % ED, resp. 25 % ED.
- Safe hold of the load even in case of electric failure due to
electromagnetic, spring pressure brake.
- Standard operating current: Euro-voltage 400 V, 3-phase, 50 Hz. 125
kg capacity also available for 230 V, single phase, 50 Hz.
- Motor protected to IP 54, against ingression of dust and water.
- Pendant control protected to IP 65, against ingress of dust and
- The overload protection (slip clutch) avoids overloading and
extends the lifetime of the hoist.
- Robust aluminium housing, powder coated.
- Extremely low headroom.
- The standard case hardened and zinc-plated link chain is matched
perfectly to the hoist and guarantees smooth and percise chain
motion. All requirements of national and international standards
and regulations are fulfilled.
- The 10-pocket load sheave ensures smooth running of the chain and
minimizes chain wear.
- Forged suspension and load hooks, manufactured from non-aging, high
alloy tempering steel, yield under overload instead of breaking.
- Stainless steel load chain (no reduction of working load limit).
- Robust chain container.
- Manual and powered trolleys with clevis or shackle to fit top hook
suspended chain hoists.