|Introduction of Steel-Wood Combined DoorsProduced byShenzhen Chang’
En Industry Co., Ltd.|
60 to 65mm.
* Steel insert.
* Transition lining
* Exterior decorative wood panel.
3. Steel insert:
* Thickness of the insert: 30mm.
* Structure of insert: composed by steel frame in thickness
3mm and steel hole plate in thickness 1mm, which produce much
stronger feature than normal flat steel plate.
A cavity of 28mm is formed and be stuffed with fire-proven
materials such as rock wool, honeycomb plate or urethane foaming.
4. Exterior decorative wood panel.
* Door panel be covered with wood materials, which could be so
flexible for designs according to customers’ requirements.
* As wood materials possess the special physical features of swell
in wet, and shrink in hot conditions, the wood materials which be
applied for our doors have been proceeded special treatments,
includes being steamed, dehydration and drying, in the purpose to
avoid fracture in applications.
5. Craftsmanship of modeled antique and artificial duration.
* Craftsmanship of modeled antique and artificial duration sets so
high requirement for raw materials.
* Artificial duration is an unique technique that provides both the
designersand customers enough space to reveal their difference
aesthetics and pursuit.
6. Unique materials selecting.
In the purpose to assure top quality of products, wood materials
we adopt for door panels includes oak, walnut, maple, teak and
cherry are originated from America, Canada, Myanmar, Indonesia and
west China’s Yunnan and Guizhou province.
7. Door Panel Finish.
* Finish on door panel is always an important measure to protect
the wood panels free from deformation, cracking, oxidation and
* Deferent types of paint are applied to the Door Panel Finish
according to special requirements from end-users and the applying
atmosphere of products, in the purpose to produce the best
satisfaction both for visual and utilization requirement.
* Finished with PU lacquer: In this type of finish, the door panels
are processed with more than 10 times of coating.
* Wood oil finish: The type of finish which is featured by its
characteristic of deserving longer time for drying, but strong
duration in applications and strong resistance to erosion.
8. Locking mechanism:
* High security lock with CEI high security cylinder inside,
enjoys its famous features of drill-resistance, jimmy-proof, and
high resistance against erosion.
* Cylinder protector made of hardened steel withstanding artificial
destroy to the cylinder.
* Cylinder Options3 IN 1’ (Changeable combination). Master keyed.
* What is ‘3 IN 1’ ? It’s a simple and speedy process the user
inserts and operates the next key in a sequence of three keys and
the introduction of each new key invalidates the previous key
combination. The product is packaged with three key types,
color-coded and clearly marked in a sequence, to guide the customer
in the correct usage. First, they use the green set of keys. Then,
when they need to change the combination, they start using the
yellow key (after which the green key will automatically be
cancelled). And if they need to change the combination again, they
use the red key (after which both the yellow and green keys will
automatically be cancelled).
9. Hidden hinge:
* Invisible( hidden) hinge allowing door swing with 150° .
* Hinge is reinforced to stand extreme weight.