Butterfly Pea is an ancient Thai herbal plant. Its flower has three
different colors white, blue, and purple. Not only beautiful,
Butterfly Pea first gained its reputation as a powerful hair
strengthener & skin conditioner in the traditional Thai
remedies. Leaves, flowers, and roots are all used as medicinal
herbs. It provides anthocyanin to improve eyesight, treat
opthalmitis and eye infections, nourish hair, condition skin &
provides antioxidants and boost body immunity.
Product Name: butterfly pea powder
Used Part: flower
Processing Type: Dried
Solubility: 100% Water Soluble
Shelf Life: 2 years
1. Strengthens the hair for healthy hair growth.
2. Prevents skin bruising.
3. Keeps skin glowing & healthy.
4. Treats urinary problems.
5. Improves eyesight & night vision.
6. Treats eye infections.
7. Stimulates blood circulation.
8. Detoxifies the whole body.
9. Provides antioxidants.
10. Slows aging process..
11. Enhances immune system.
1. In Southeast Asia the flower is used as a natural food
2. In Malay cooking, an aqueous extract is used to colour glutinous
rice for kuih ketan (also known as pulut tai tai or pulut tekan in
Peranakan/Nyonya cooking) and in nyonya chang.
3. In Kelantan, east part of Malaysia, by adding a few buds of this
flower in a pot while cooking white rice will add bluish tint on
the rice which is served with other side dishes and such meal is
called nasi kerabu.
Packing & Transportation:
Q:How to Pack?
A: 1-10kg with double plastic bag inside,foil bag outside,finally
with carton box
10-20kg with double plastic bag inside,carton box outside
>25kg double plastic bag inside,fiber drum outside
Net Weight: 25kgs/Drum
Gross Weight: 28kgs/Drum