Full Welded Ball Valve
Size: 1/2" to 48"
Design Standard according to API,DIN,BS,GB,JIS
Product Material can be CAST-IRON,ASTM A216 WCB,A351 CF8,A351 CF8M
1) Design standard: BS5352, API 6D
2) Description: whole welded ends, no drain outside, floating and
3) Operator: lever, gear, actuator
4) Body material: WCB LCB, LCC, WC6, WC9, C5, C12, CF8, CF8M, CF3M,
CF8C, CK20, CN7M, CD4MCu, CK3MCuN, Cu5MCuC, CN3MN, M35-1,
MONEL400, MONEL500, CY40, CW6M
5) Sealing material: PTFE PEEK nylon, RPTFE
1. Full welded body.
2. The ball with reinforced Teflon pad.
3. Stem with explosion-proof design.
4. Temperature range: -60~200C
5. Drive mode: manual or worm gear.
6. Test Standards: API 598.
Full welded ball valve structure:
1. Full welded ball valve absorbed foreign advanced technology and
combined with the actual situation of domestic research made to
domestic instead of imported fill the gaps. It is widely used in
natural gas, oil, heating, chemical and thermoelectric pipe network
and other areas of long-distance pipelines.
2. Stem with AISI303 stainless steel body with AISI304 stainless
steel, after finishing grinding production, with excellent sealing
properties and resistance to corrosion.
3. Sealing carbon reinforced PTFE seals negative pressure elastic
slope on the sphere, so that seal zero leakage, long life and so
4. The valve compact, light weight, easy to heat, easy to install.
6. The main advantage is that it is almost no leakage phenomenon.